PLEASE NOTE, WEEKENDS ARE A MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY.
So close to the heart of Nelson Bay, and nestled in quiet dutchies beach “The Hamptons Beach House on Dutchies” is the ultimate beachside retreat. This Dutchies Delight is a stroll from the magnificent Dutchman’s Bay Dutchies Beach to the locals which is a beautiful swimming beach with free BBQ, and children's play equipment. When you holiday at Hamptons Beach House you will be within walking distance from award winning restaurants, entertainment, cruises, snorkelling marine park and Fly Point, making it the perfect location for your holiday.
From the moment you walk in the door you feel transported to a relaxing destination. No expense has been spared with the quality of furnishings and bedding at this beautifully presented home. For families this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is set to impress. You will enjoy a second lounge room with large TV and Wii for the kids leading to the family friendly, sundrenched, rear yard. The entertaining area offers a 4 burner gas BBQ area on a deck , out-door setting with umbrella and a safe fenced environment for the kids.
For the romantic couples, there is an open fire place and open plan living area to create a friendly ambience. The master bedroom has ensuite. The house has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, floorboards throughout, high ceilings, sky-light and louver windows to capture the sea breezes.
The gorgeous kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including a 6x burner chefs stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, two door fridge/freezer with ice maker, blender and breakfast bar with 4x stools. The elegant timber dining table seats 8 and can extend to seat 10. There is a sumptuous, upholstered lounge suite to relax on, large flat screen TV, USB drive to watch your favourite movies, and Wifi.
There is internal laundry facilities with a front loading washing machine and dryer, level driveway parking for your boat plus a double lockup garage for the car and surf skis. The front covered patio has outdoor seating and views over the landscaped gardens.
You will sleep in comfort as every bed is a brand new pillow top sealy posturepedic ensemble. There are two King rooms with built-in robe’s and two rooms with 2 king singles. One of the king single rooms has a king zip, therefore you can have the option of 3 King rooms and two king singles. You and you guests will be in ultra-comfort with all the bedrooms being large and stylishly presented. There is also a click-clack futon lounge in the second lounge room that may be used with permission upon application to sleep up to 10.
ACCOMMODATES 10 MAXIMUM 8 ADULTS. We do have strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property.
LINEN & TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED and the beds are made with quality linen If your booking was made prior to 15/7/16 they are not included. Beach towels are an additional $5 per towel to hire.
Doonas with decorative covers, blankets and pillows are also supplied.
There is complimentary portacot if required but for high chair ect. we can supply you with a contact phone number for a business for baby hire items.
You are within walking distance from D’Albora Marina, dolphin watching cruises, parasailing, boat hire, whale watching adventures between mid-May and mid-November plus the Tea Gardens and Lemon Tree Passage Ferries for guests who want to explore the greater area. Golfers can tee off at Nelson Bays 27 hole course located approximately 1.6km from the house with, club and cart hire available or alternatively Nelson Bay Bowling Club is right next door. And you can shop to you drop and finish with an ice-cream or drink on the waterfront.
The house features in short;
-Hamptons/ Coastal Beach theme professionally styled and extremely comfortably furnished
-80 metres to Dutchies Beach
- FREE WIFI
-Scenic walk to two children’s playgrounds
-One km to the Marina, restaurants, bars, Fly Point, boutique shops, fashion, cafes, and Woolworths.
- Full kitchen with oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee plunger and large double door fridge
-Large dining table that can extend to seat 10 people
-4 Burner gas BBQ and outdoor setting
-Private sundrenched fully fenced grassed yard
-Ducted air conditioning with 6 zones
- Ceiling fans
-Open Fire Place
- Main bathroom has a shower over the bath, vanity and separate toilet.
- Ensuite off main bedroom
-Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
-2nd lounge room with large TV and wii
-Click-clack futon lounge for extra guests in 2nd lounge room
-Master bedroom with King bed and ensuite
-Second bedroom with King
-The third bedroom has two king singles that can make a king bed
-Fourth bedroom has two king singles
- Every bed is a brand new pillow top sealy posturepedic ensemble
-Laundry with tub, washing machine and dryer
-Level driveway parking for your boat plus a double lockup garage for the car and surf skis
We do have strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property. This property is not available for parties or functions, including end of school or uni group holidays.
- No Smoking.
- No pets.
Local Activities followed by Booking Terms and Conditions
The following activities are conveniently located for your stay;
Dolphin or whale watch cruise
Horse and camel rides
Theme Parks for all ages Toboggan Hill Park
Water Sports like sailing, surfing, skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving
Jet skis and jet boat rides
Wine vineyard tours
4WD Sand Safari Tours
Visit one of the wonderful golf complexes.
Terms and Conditions are as bellow;
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $500 is required.
-Late check out fee of $25 per hour after 10am.
-We do not accept schoolies, weddings, bucks or hens parties, sporting groups including golf weekends, party groups, and any group more than 2 people under the age of 30 years, unless part of a family group i.e. adults and children. If you book and fall into this category your booking will be cancelled. ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. You will be required to list guests names and ages as a registration of who is staying for OH&S requirements. Eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
-NO PETS, ANIMALS AND STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN ALL PROPERTIES.
-Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs will incur a late check-out fee.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking is made in GOOD FAITH by our office but may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility for if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function.
REVIEWS PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 2015 ARE BEFORE THE PROPERTY WAS REFURBISHED.