The accommodation is set amongst Paperbark trees once part of the surrounding Tomaree national park, a short stroll from the crystal waters of One Mile Beach. Enjoy the peace and quiet after a day at the beach or visiting the local attractions of Port Stephens.
Flexible accommodation that can offer:
1. A luxury cottage with two bedrooms, fully self-contained, Resort//tropical setting, Sleeps up to 4 people 1 Queen size and 2 king singles
2. A self-contained bunkhouse that sleeps up to 5 people 1 Queen size, 1 Bunk bed, 1 roll out trundle in the bunkroom with courtyard BBQ area, pool table and entertainment system. Great teenagers retreat and accommodation.
3. A combination of both facilities that can sleep up to 9 people. Ideal for small groups or 2 families with older children.
4. Tariffs on Stayz only apply to the cottage for up to 4 people. Bunkhouse rates are the same as the cottage less 30.
5. Make your stay special. We can have the champagne and wine waiting on ice for your arrival.
All accommodation also has access to:
Billabong style saltwater swimming pool.
Enjoy the feeling of the great outdoors with visits from Koalas, lorikeets and possums, the fragrance of Frangipani and Jasmine in the evening and tranquility to sooth the soul.
On site assistance to help you enjoy the local surfing beaches, fishing spots, recreation and attractions of this beautiful locality.
Plenty of boat / motorcycle trailer parking with wash down facilities.
Surfside Dreaming is not ideal for young children, families with children under the age of 12 should enquire by email to gauge suitability of accommodation.
We also rent the Cottage on its own at a cheaper rate please see our other listing for prices called "Surfside Dreaming Cottage" for 1-4 guests.
We do not rent the Bunkhouse separately, so you can be assured of your privacy.
Within close proximity 8km to your accomodation is the hub of Nelson Bay with its acclaimed Marina, restaurants, alfresco cafes and souvenier shopping. Nelson Bay also boasts fantastic dolphin and whale watching cruises. All this just a 10 minute drive from tranquility.
Other nearby beaches:
Dutchies Beach - 7.9km
Bagnalls Beach, Corlette - 8.5km
Fingal Beach - 13km
Birubi Beach - 5.5km
Shoal Bay - 11km
Plenty of nearby Bush walks and Cycle tracks and paths.
Newcastle airport is a 30 minute drive away and the CBD of Newcastle a further 20 minutes drive.
Enjoy local winery / brewery within 15 minutes from home or travel out for the day to visit the world class wineries of the Hunter Valley.
Port Stephens is a renowned fishing location, estuary or open water.
Barrington Tops National Park is also on the doorstep with its heritage listed environment and historical towns.
Port Stephens is only 2.5 hrs drive from Sydney and offers a wide range of attractions and activities in one central hub.