Located on the Northern Shores of Port Stephens, only a 2 hour drive north of Sydney. This LUXURY, beautifully decorated and appointed holiday retreat has just been totally refurbished and offers 5 bedrooms, kids play room, 3 living areas, 3 separate outdoor areas, and 2 and a half bathrooms, allowing plenty of room for families to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy in comfort, right on the water with amazing sunsets and total luxury and peace and quiet.
Linen and bath towels are supplied and made up ready for your arrival. Just bring Beach Towels. LATE CHECK OUT AVAILABLE, with prior arrangement.
"THIS PROPERTY IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE"
The property has just undergone a full makeover with new King beds, furniture, carpets, paint, appliances, linen etc. and is beautifully appointed for your every need or desire.
All Living areas and the beautifully appointed chefs kitchen open out to the enormous deck with spa and the beautiful lawns and garden with the amazing views, the private waterfront paradise and awesome sunsets all year round.
Whether you prefer to lie in the hammock, soak in the spa, go fishing, lay by the huge open fire in winter, go surfing, boating, kayaking, bush walking or explore the many surrounding lakes, bays and beaches or play golf. ''Water's Edge'' and the surrounding area have so much for everyone to relax, play and enjoy.
No matter what the season, the idyllic views and superb accommodation is sure to make your stay peaceful and relaxing. Large open fireplace in the lounge heats the whole house in winter wood supplied, waterfront outdoor fire pit, beautiful lawns and landscaped gardens leading to private lawn at the waters edge and small sandy area for the little ones to play.
There are waterfront walking trails and nature reserves, bike trails and so much more to explore in total safety and serenity. The kids will be in paradise while you can totally relax and enjoy the peace and privacy.
It is a place you will want to return to over and over again.
You will find everything you need to have a fantastic, relaxing holiday and cook like a king. Bring your fishing gear, crab pots, bikes, etc and make the most of this beautiful piece of paradise.
NOTE: As this is a family holiday house we do not rent the property for parties, weddings or to groups of young people under 25.
Accommodation and Features.
Main Bedroom: Large Main King bedroom with walk through robe and space for Porta Cot, and beautiful ensuite. Beautiful Water Views, opens to upstairs veranda.
2nd Bedroom: Water Views, King Bed. Opens to upstairs veranda.
3rd Bedroom: King Bed or 2 king singles.
4th Bedroom: Water Views, Queen Bed.
5th Bedroom, Queen with single bunk above.
3 Large Living areas, 2 with full Foxtel, Huge private outdoor areas. All with beautiful Views.
Luxury 6 person Hydrotherapy, UV Sterilized Spa on deck overlooking lawns to the water, bike trails, waterfront reserves and so much to do and explore for big and little kids.
Amazing views from the whole property with sunsets to die for.
- 15 minute drive to Amazing Beaches. Hawks Nest and Jimmy's.
- 10 minute drive to Tea Gardens
- King Main Bedroom with Ensuite walk through robe and space for Cot if needed.
- King second suite.
- King or 2 king singles third bedroom with room for cot provided upon request.
- Queen Forth Bedroom.
- Queen with single above in 5th bedroom.
- Main 4 bedrooms with awesome water views.
- Fantastic 6 person Hydrotherapy Spa capturing total views, sunsets and relaxed privacy in paradise.
- Large Jet-master Fireplace wood supplied in winter
- Hammocks in the shade of the tree's on the lawns by the water.
- Sun Lounges on the large deck by the spa with awesome 240 degree views.
- BBQ on the deck.
- 3 Separate outdoor areas for quiet escapes.
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining to seat 10+ people
- Large Outdoor Umbrella's on lower deck
- Chef's Smeg Kitchen, well appointed, with stone bench tops, huge new Smeg oven, gas cooking
- New HD LCD TV's & DVD Player's, Upstairs and Downstairs Living Rooms.
- LATEST FULL Foxtel / Pay TV, Upstairs and Downstairs.
- Magnificent Sunsets over the water.
- VERY Close to 3 Boat Ramps, reserves and walking trails around the idyllic area.
- Lovely Lawns and Gardens down to private lawns by the water.
- Plenty of Off Street Parking or Boat Store and wash down facilities after a great day on Port Stephens.
- Great fishing and Crabs to be caught all year round with some of Australia's best fishing.
- Bring your own boat, charter some of the best fishing charter experiences in the world or explore the thousands of beach, lake, port or river spots on offer within a 5 to 15 minute drive.
- Enjoy a day at Seal Rocks one hour north for a drive day.
- Do NOTHING but RELAX.