'Fallow' is a newly built 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, split- level home situated in the town centre of Jindabyne. Throughout the warmer months 'Fallow' is a family home. Therefore, its interior is decorated with our own personal touches, including furniture handcrafted from recycled timber sourced in the Snowy Mountains. It has the luxuries of home living, such as a gas-log fire, a large freestanding bath, solar hot water and hydronic heating in the bedrooms and bathrooms. All making it the perfect place to warm-up and relax after a long day on the slopes.
Jindabyne's town centre, restaurants and bars are less than a 5-minute walk. Local ski resorts are also easily accessible and are approximately a 30km drive out of town.
'Fallow' is large and spacious offering plenty of room and facilities for larger groups and families (11 adults). The master bedroom boasts a king size bed and en suite. Further to this the property provides three other bedrooms consisting of a queen size bed, a tri-bunk set (queen and single) and two sets of single bunks. There are further options for bedding upon request, including a portacot.
While you enjoy your stay you will have access to free unlimited Wi-Fi, the use of a 'smart' television, Baby Weber BBQ, a mezzanine level with game consoles and other household necessities.
The garage will not be available for use; however, access via an internal door to a secure storage space will be provided for ski equipment.
- Two night minimum stay
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- All linen and towels are supplied
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sanitary items (shampoo, conditioner and soap)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- No pets please
- No smoking
- No ski gear, ski boots or hard heeled shoes to be worn in the house (Bamboo flooring, so bring comfy slippers!) A storage space will be provided for ski equipment.
- The house is to be left tidy on departure and rubbish is to be removed. Otherwise an extra cleaning fee may apply.
- $500 bond (separate to the total cost of your stay) will be returned after a departure inspection has been carried out and we are satisfied that the property has been left in good condition.
- 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking.