*** 7 people allowed - maximum**
Perfect for family snow/ski holidays in winter and hiking, fishing, boating,
swimming, water/jet skiing and horse riding in summer.
Aspen Court 5 is a modern self contained charming apartment.
In Jindabyne, which sleeps 6 people with an option for another on the couch.
Walk to town centre, local shops, restaurants, bars, cafes and the lake.
To hit the snow fields of Perisher or Thredbo is an easy 25-30 minute drive.
Comfy lounge with 108cm flat screen TV, Blu ray DVD player, CD player/radio, Games and DVD's for the kids.
(Ski racks also)
2 x wall heaters centrally located with one in the lounge area and the other
in the hallway near the bedrooms.
2 x bar heaters for the bedrooms also.
* Cooking equipment, utensils & tea towels are supplied in the kitchen.
* Coffee, tea, and sugar also supplied.
* The property comprises 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
* The bed configuration is;
* Bedroom 1: two single beds
* Bedroom 2: Queen bed
* Bedroom 3: two single beds
* Bathroom 1: shower and toilet
* Bathroom 2: shower, bath and toilet.
All beds have electric blankets, pillows, doona's and warm blankets.
Laundry contained within second bathroom with washing machine, dryer,
iron/ironing board and hair dryer.
Top floor apartment with wrap around balcony and BBQ, outdoor seating
and great views of Lake Jindabyne.
2 x off street parking spots, being a lock up garage (for a small car or boat) and
undercover space (above garage).
* Linen and towels ARE NOT supplied, however some toiletries are.
* PIN coded entry for your convenience.
* No smoking inside or pets allowed.
Minimum 2 night stay. 40% deposit required when booking.
This can be by bank transfer or we have a credit card facility, if this is easier.
(1.4% fee added for a credit card booking through us or 2% through Stayz)
P.S - We also manage another apartment on Stayz called 'Yowie 3' (Yowie Lodge)
in Jindabyne, if you wanted to have a look. The Stayz ID number is 152044.