Fingal Snow is a comfortable five bedroom house, 30mins to the ski slopes and close to shops, restaurants and cafes of Jindabyne.
The lounge has a cosy gas log fire and there is an airconditioner in the lounge and rumpus. The sun streams in three of the bedroom windows and also there is a partial lake view. We have wireless internet with “unlimited” NBN.
The backyard is fenced and dogs are welcome. They must be kept outside or the bond may be forfeited to cover additional cleaning costs. There is a covered pergola and outdoor entertaining with large table and BBQ.
The bedrooms, ensuite and the main bathroom are all upstairs. The main bathroom has a bath/shower and a there is a third toilet downstairs. The house has the following beds:
Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed & Ensuite Bedroom 2: 1 queen Bedroom 3: 1 double
Bedroom 4: 2 singles Bedroom 5: 2 singles.
There are two TVs with DVDs, internal laundry, ski/board rack and off street parking for four vehicles. The kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, microwave etc.
The house is about 1km to the boat ramp for fishing and boating. Because of the large flat yard the house is popular for guests with boats. There are local golf courses, bike trails, the trout farm and many other attractions outside of the ski season.
With five bedrooms, this house is great for two families and with separate rumpus room, the adults can relax in the lounge, with the children in the rumpus watching TV, DVDs or playing table tennis. There is a high chair and folding cot for infants.
To help reduce our prices lower in the non winter seasons, for small groups we offer linen as an option, rather than included. Linen in summer for up to 10 is $230 and includes sheets, towels, tea towel and pillowslips.
Terms and Conditions of Fingal Snow Accommodation
1. If you make a payment, it means that you have read and accept these terms.
3. We will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. We reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
4. Parties are not allowed.
5. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are your responsibility. Please advise of damage - we are more likely to not seek compensation if you tell us. If we feel the damage is unreasonable, we may take the cost out of the bond or credit card.
6. Health and Safety.
You use the property at your own risk. Make sure everyone knows where the exits and fire extinguishers are and agree a meeting point. The stairs are steep so please use the stair gates safely if there are small children.
7. Departure - we ask that you try to leave the property in a similar state to its condition on arrival because this helps keep our prices lower. You are on holidays so you don't need to do too much but ensure you wash the dishes, empty the dishwasher and put all rubbish in the outside bins. To avoid additional cleaning charges, please clean the BBQ and coffee machine if you used them. Check-out time is normally before 10AM unless otherwise arranged. A late checkout may be OK if there is no one moving in after you and is unlikely in winter.
8. A bond is required and it will normally be refunded in full within 14 days if everything is OK. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred, including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared etc.
9. We welcome pets- they must not go in the house because the next guests may complain. There is a kennel and under cover area. Please discuss if this is a problem. Our own four dogs are not allowed inside.
10. NBN “Unlimited” Wireless internet is included but is not guaranteed as part of your booking.