'Fallow' is a newly built 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, split- level home situated in the town centre of Jindabyne. The homes interior is decorated with our own personal touches, including furniture handcrafted from recycled timber sourced in the Snowy Mountains. It has the luxuries of home living, such as a gas-log fire, a large freestanding bath, solar hot water, hydronic heating in the bedrooms and bathrooms, and an evaporative cooler for the warmer months. All making it the perfect place to relax after a long day exploring the region.
Jindabyne's town centre, restaurants and bars are less than a 5-minute walk. Local ski resorts are also easily accessible and are approximately a 30km drive out of town.
'Fallow' is large and spacious offering plenty of room and facilities for larger groups and families 11 adults. The master bedroom boasts a king size bed and en suite. Further to this the property provides three other bedrooms consisting of a queen size bed, a tri-bunk set queen and single and two sets of single bunks. There are further options for bedding upon request, including a portacot.
While you enjoy your stay you will have access to free unlimited Wi-Fi, the use of a 'smart' television, Baby Weber BBQ, a mezzanine level with game consoles and other household necessities.
From May 2018, Fallow will be available all year round for guests. Access to the property's two car garage is also now available and a drying room is situated within this space for ski equipment.
Please note that another property has been built behind Fallow and this accommodates the owners and their family.
- Two night minimum stay / 4 nights in July school holidays unless negotiated otherwise
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- All linen and towels are supplied
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sanitary items shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- No pets please
- No smoking
- No ski gear, ski boots or hard heeled shoes to be worn in the house Bamboo flooring, so bring comfy slippers A storage space will be provided for ski equipment.
- The house is to be left tidy on departure and rubbish is to be removed. Otherwise an extra cleaning fee may apply.
- $500 bond separate to the total cost of your stay will be returned after a departure inspection has been carried out and we are satisfied that the property has been left in good condition.
- 25 deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- Departure times are not negotiable in winter due to cleaning staff and any guests leaving the property significantly after checkout time will incur a fee see standard terms and conditions