If you are looking for a neat and clutter free coastal retreat come and enjoy our house!
Enjoy all the comforts of an executive style home in the 4 bedroom split level house - great for two families or a large family group, 5 minute drive to Batemans Bay.
The house is only 5 years old, located in the suburb of Catalina. It is the perfect spot to relax and unwind after enjoying the sights of the Eurobodalla shire and surrounds. If you are keen for a walk you can take a 25 minute stroll to Corrigans Beach (but be warned the return trip is uphill), or take a few minutes’ drive to surf and fishing beaches close by.
The house provides a wonderful spacious modern family retreat to return to after a day at the beach, zoo, golf course or time spent enjoying other sites around the Bay.
Enjoy two internal living spaces; one in the open plan lounge adjoining the kitchen and dining area, the other in the middle of the house. Both have large TVs with DVD players, and have comfy leather lounges and both ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort. The backyard is enclosed with colour bond fencing on a sloped block with a small grassed area and garden beds. There is a second driveway at the back of the property for boat or trailer parking.
The house is family friendly as long as your children can navigate the two sets of internal stairs. And there are two single trundles in separate rooms, so there is no risk of falling from bunks.
For your convenience shampoo and conditioner, body wash, moisturiser, hairdryers and sunscreen are provided.
Key features include:
• Designer kitchen, stone bench tops and gas stove-top cooking with a large electric oven
• Coffee machine and general cooking utensils including baking needs, scales, blender etc
• Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining space
• Lounge with 60’’ TV, DVD player and sound system
• Separate family room on the split level with 40” TV, DVD player and a variety of kids games and books
• 4 bedrooms; 2 bedrooms with queen beds and 2 bedrooms each with single trundle beds. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom has shower and a bath
• En-suite to master bedroom with shower and toilet
• Third toilet in the laundry with washing machine
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge, family and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans in lounge, family room and all bedrooms
• Covered patio with northeast aspect with BBQ and outdoor chairs
• Double garage with remote and internal access
• First aid kit
• Fire extinguisher
• High chair and stroller
• Some beach toys, kite etc
• Music, books and some DVDs
• Second driveway for boat or trailer parking
Linen and towels are not provided unless requested. They can be supplied at an additional cost of $15 p/p.