• This very light and comfortable apartment two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large living area, set in a quiet lofty part of Batemans Bay.
• The location is perfect – a short walk to the shoreline with its variety of eateries, or go to the swimming pool, mini golf, shops, cinema and restaurants.
• There is parking available on the premises.
• As you would expect in a home there are all the conveniences and facilities you would expect, with a fully equipped kitchen, TV in the main room as well as the bedroom, Blu-ray DVD player and DVDs, coffee maker, wifi internet, condiments and non-perishable food items, the bathrooms also have toiletries.
This apartment is our own home and has a number of personal items, so please respect our space by not smoking, not hold any parties and please do not removing any items.
• There are also plenty of puzzles and games as well as a couple of boogie boards for you to use.
• There is ample room for four people with a queen size bed in each of the bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
• The balcony has floor to ceiling double opening glass doors complete with a table and chairs and a day bed plus the beautiful view of the Bay. The flooring is tiled with carpet in the bedroom, so cool in the summer and easy to keep clean.
• The location and the apartment are children friendly, with one flight of stairs from the street level to the apartment. There is a small park at the end of the street and within a five minute walk there is the Old Courthouse Museum, a children’s playground and the beautiful water park.