INTRODUCING 'Parker by the Sea' Holiday Accomodation:
* Bright, sunny, well equipped townhouses just a 350m (5mins) stroll to the beach reserve
* Architecturally designed complex on a quiet street with a sunny north facing aspect
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with seating for 6
* Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, fan-forced oven and stone benchtop.
* Lounge has 2 comfortable sofas, an easy chair, coffee table, TV & DVD
* 3 bedrooms = Master bedroom with Queen bed and ensuite;another Queen bedroom & 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. There is a second TV in the Master bedroom.
* 2 bathrooms; ensuite in master bedroom; separate toilet
* Large sunny deck with outdoor setting for 6
* Separate laundry with washing machine
* Reverse cycle air con / heating in kitchen/lounge area
* Additional oil heaters and fans in each bedroom
* Double car garage or single garage with adjoining car space (motorized door)
* Plenty of space for the extended family (180sqm)
No 1 - Single level
No 2, 3 & 5 - 2 story; master with ensuite on ground floor; 2 more bedrooms upstairs
No 4 - 2 story; all 3 bedrooms upstairs
50% deposit to book (payable via direct transfer);
We do not cater for excessively loud/rowdy groups;
We are conveniently serviced by the local club's Courtesy Buses;
Canberra Day long weekend (min 3 nights for $570)
Easter Long weekend (min 4 nights for $1000)
Anzac Day & June long weekends (min 3 nights for $500)
October long weekend (min 3 nights for $660)
We do not supply towels, soap or personal toiletries.
We are not pet friendly.
SURF BEACH (7kms south of Batemans Bay)
There's plenty to do......
BEACHES: A 5 minute walk and it's sun, sand and surf ! Parker by the Sea is on a quiet street parallel to Beach Rd. and a selection of beautiful beaches. Surf Beach is a family friendly beach that is patrolled during summer holidays. Denhams beach is to the North and Wimbie beach is to the South.
SHOPS: There is a small shopping complex across the street from the beach. It has an IGA Supermarket, Piccolo's Cafe for pizza, pasta, fish and chips (eat in or takeaway), Chemist, Medical Centre, Chinese restaurant (eat in or takeaway), Hairdresser, Bottle Shop.
FISHING : Batemans Bay is the place....river...bay...or surf. Several charter companies in the Bay offer deep sea excursions.
BUSH: Go west and experience the Budawang mountain range - the most rugged, unspoilt bush in New South Wales.
GOLF: If golf is your thing, the Catalina Country Club boasts a pituresque 27 hole championship golf course. It's just a 5 min drive away and is complete with a most welcoming 19th hole!!
MOGO ZOO: A trip to the Bay is not complete without a visit to Mogo Zoo which is just a 10min drive from Surf Beach. Mogo Zoo is commited to the survival of endangered animals and provides world standard facilities for over 100 animals of more than 38 rare and exotic species, including the rare white lions of 'Timbavati'.
SURFING: Surf Beach is great for body surfing and bogey boards. Soulrider surf school offers beginners lessons right at Surf Beach.
SCUBA: The Dive Shop in Batemans Bay offers boat dive trips to popular nearby spots. Winter offers the best vis.
BOWLS: The Malua Bay Bowling club (5min drive from Surf Beach) hosts Sunday Sippers; a social barefoot bowls experience for the entire family. It's very thirsty work !!
Great rates for midweek (Sunday to Thursday only) stays:
* Pricing is for up to 2 people
* Not available during long weekends, school hols, Xmas, January
* 3 nights for $450 ($150 per night)
* 4 nights for $580 ($145 per night)
* 5 nights for $700 ($140 per night)
We welcome your enquiry :-)
PLEASE NOTE: As we have more than one townhouse for holiday letting, the calendar will only be blocked out when there are no vacancies remaining in the entire complex.