Beach Break is a uniquely renovated, relaxed and light filled, contemporary home, retaining all the charm of a traditional beach house.
It appears on the cover of the 2008-2009 South Coast Style HOUSE magazine
Bordering Murramarang National Park and located on Murramarang Beach, this house is the epitomy of the laid back lifestyle. It boasts a number of different zones, both interior and exterior. There are two living areas, two sleeping wings, two bathrooms and a large new kitchen and dining area. The front deck is oriented to the beach and the back deck offers a delightful bush feel with mature trees and native plantings.
Easy walking access to three beaches, and numerous other beaches are less than a five minute drive. Excellent surfing. Beach fishing and boating around Brush island. There is also beach walking bushwalking for all standards in the surrounding coastal and hinterland National Parks.
Beach Break has Been Designed for the Holiday Lifestyle
- Sleeps 6
- 4 bedrooms: Queens, double and single beds provide
flexibility for couples and singles
- Separate sleeping wings provide privacy for couples and
- 2 bathrooms - one for each sleeping wing
- Large open plan living
- Slow combustion stove for cosy winter evenings
- Large decks with outdoor dining setting
- Excellent coffee shop nearby
- We offer early check in and late check out for most
periods at no extra cost
- 20 minutes to Ulladulla and 25 minutes to Batemans Bay.
Children\'s books and games
Slow combustion stove
Washing machine and separate laundry
Iron and board
Amplifier and speakers
iPod/MP3 file connection to amplifier
Sorry but no pets allowed
No access to treehouse permitted due to lack of third party cover