Captain's Quarters is your self-catering home-away-from-home boutique accommodation offering peace, tranquillity and privacy. There are three modern, spacious and comfortable two bedroom free-standing single storey townhouses. Each townhouse has free WiFi internet access and reverse cycled air-conditioning with all bed and bath linen provided. The property is multi-award winning and 4 star category.
Our private courtyard contains two excellent gas BBQs and outdoor settings for you to relax and enjoy either before or after a 'busy' holiday day.
Captain's Quarters salt water swimming pool has spectacular ocean views. In season, you can watch the whales frolicking.
Each townhouse can accommodate 4 guests or book the whole property for groups up to 13 guests. One townhouse can accommodate 5 guests using our comfy fold-out bed. This includes a mixture of couples and singles.
Captain's Quarters is only a 3 minute walk to Moorheads Beach and the Bermagui River. The impressive Bermagui Fishermen's Wharf comprising gift shops, cafes, restaurants and wine bar and harbour is a short stroll away.
For your comfort smoking is NOT permitted on the entire property of Captain's Quarters. We are also pet-free. Check out our website for more details.
Relax with home-away-from-home features:
- Free WiFi internet access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Large selection of local tourist information in townhouse
- Queen size bed in main bedroom
- Two single beds in second bedroom
- All bed and bath linen is provided for your stay
- 81cm digitial flatscreen TV, DVD/CD and VCR players
- Generously equipped, self-catering kitchen including full size fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- A range of fresh herbs from our garden is available for our guests
- Fully equipped laundry with own clothes line
- Private saltwater swimming pool with ocean views
- Pool towels provided, if you forget yours
- Secluded courtyard with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture complete with umbrellas
- Owners live on-site
- Off street car and boat parking
- Smoke-free environment for your comfort
Discover the nearby secrets:
- Pristine sandy beaches
- Perfect surf breaks or sheltered harbours
- The famous "Blue Pool" ocean rock pool
- Mountain Bike Track offering a number of tracks to cater for your experience
- Camel Rock
- Coastal Walks
- Bermagui Growers Markets every Thursday at Bermagui Fishermen's Wharf
- Stand Up Paddleboarding SUP bring your own or hire one
- Canoeing/Kayaking bring your own or hire one
- Fishing rock, beach, estuary or deep sea
- Whale watching seasonal
- 18 hole championship rated golf course
- Bushwalking in unspoiled landscapes
- Bird watching
Mimosa Wines with relaxed fine dining restaurant Dry Stone
Tilba Winery which also has a café and live music on selective Sundays
- Art Galleries trail
- Historic Montreal Goldfields - daily tours at 2pm except Christmas Day
- Historic Towns of Central Tilba, Tilba Tilba and Cobargo
- Scenic drives
- Horse riding