This comfortable flat is open plan with kitchen and bathroom. It has its own deck with outdoor furniture barbeque and peaceful ambience where you can sit and watch for kangaroos hopping past the back fence on their way from Conjola National Park down to the lagoon.
As you drop off to sleep in the comfortable beds you will hear the waves crashing on Berrara and Kirbys Beach.
Wake up and wander down the road to Berrara lagoon to wade over to the beach for an early morning swim or take your fishing rod and see if you can catch dinner.
Morning tea or lunch it might be time to visit the local "Cuddie Store" where locals and visitors gather for a catch up and some great food.
In the afternoon why not borrow our bikes and cycle over to Swan Lake or follow the community bikeway along the lake around to Swanhaven or take our surf ski and kayaks down the hill to the lagoon and paddle up to the waterfall.
At night Sussex Inlet is 5 mins drive away with the famous Sussex Inlet RSL club or try the great food at the Bowling Club. The courtesy buses from both these clubs will pick you up from here and drop you back at the end of your evening so you can enjoy a few drinks without a care. We also recommend the local Pizza parlour which does great ribs.
Sussex Inlet boasts an old fashioned cinema which is a lot of fun and they show the latest releases as well as some old classics. There is a golf course, marina with boat hire and tennis courts for hire. But most people simply chill- read a book, doze on the beach or wander the streets and chat to the friendly locals.
You can bring your doggie if he or she is friendly but we would expect that they sleep on the deck and not inside. We have a border collie who loves to have visitors but we do and can fence him off when appropriate
We live on site and are available for help and advice. We look forward to meeting you here in Paradise
Terms and Conditions
1. The property is let on the condition that it is kept clean and tidy at all times and left in a clean and tidy state when vacating. Kitchen and Bathroom surfaces are cleaned, floor vacuumed and washing up done and put away.
2. Damages, breakages, theft and loss are tenants responsibility during their stay and NO responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on or in the premises.
3. Any breakage, damage or lost keys must be reported to owner as soon as possible and paid for. If any repairs are needed please notify owner asap.
4. Please bring own bed linen and towels. We can provide at extra cost if required.
5. No smoking inside the flat and if you smoke outside please use an ashtray- this is a bushfire zone