A Craig Johnson Designed modern Australian bush home, perched high on top of Berry Mountain. Completed in 2004, the house sits on 40 acres and is surrounded by woods and rain forest, with ever changing North facing mountain views. The property is equidistant from the historic Berry and Kangaroo Valley Villages.
* All 4 bedrooms have mountain or forest views
* Take a shower or sit in the bath looking into the valley beyond
* Enjoy the North facing deck with outdoor setting for 8 and BBQ area
* Relax in the large central living area with raking curved marine ply ceiling, 2 living areas, double faced fireplace and gourmet kitchen with 5 meter island bench making entertaining a delight
* 2 TV's, board games, stereo, CD/DVD
Explore the region or simply stay put and escape the city
* Enjoy the fresh air on walks from the house, amongst the active bird and animal life
* Find a treasure whilst idly browsing in the antique and old wares shops, galleries or craft shops scattered throughout the region
* Take time to have a peaceful coffee in any of the many cafes on offer in Berry (8kms) or Kangaroo Valley (9kms) villages or have a quite beer in one of the pubs
* Explore the regions vineyards which are starting to make a name for themselves (taxi van service by prior arrangement)
* Discover the many bushwalks and hiking tracks on offer
* Visit the expansive 7 mile beach
A world away in around 2 hours from Sydney
Whilst situated just 2 hours from Sydney, in this idealic setting you will feel a world away from your busy life and will earn serious "Browny Points" with your partner, or simply create a great opportunity to truly enjoy the company of your family and friends.
Don't be surprised if you wake up in the clouds (literally) - you won't want to hand back the keys !