Broger’s House is nestled high on the side of a mountain, surrounded by rainforest, a haven to which you can escape. The drive to Broger’s House is a delight and it can be found in a hidden valley close to everything but a world away from worry and care! Only 10 minutes from the historic township of Berry with all its antiques, boutiques, coffee shops and art houses, it is not far from civilization but once there, you can truly relax and unwind in ultimate seclusion.
Broger’s House has just had a substantial makeover including complete kitchen and bathroom renovation. You will be delighted by the level of finish, layout and inclusions. This 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for a couple’s retreat or a small family getaway. Each tranquil bedroom has a queen bed, with views of the beautiful rainforest and there is a sparkling new bathroom which includes a bath.
The open plan kitchen and dining area makes for easy entertainment and when you are ready for some time out you can head to the lounge room and stoke up the combustion fire, which keeps the whole cottage cosy and warm, or take a book to read on the verandah overlooking the stunning scenery.
If you feel like exploring, stroll down to Broger’s Creek where there has even been a recent sighting of a platypus! On your way, keep a look out for the local wildlife, it is quite common to spot wombats, echidnas and wallabies, as well as an abundance of birdlife including black cockatoos and colourful king parrots. If venturing further afield the Drawing Room Rocks, less than 3 kms away, are a must for the ultimate views to the coast from these unique rock formations. There are many other local bush walks and it is only a 10 minute drive from Berry to The Seven Mile Beach and National Park where you will find sand and ocean stretching forever! It is only 20 minutes to Kangaroo Valley via the very scenic Wattamolla Road.
Located between the Drawing Room Rocks, Berry and Budderoo on the eastern side of Kangaroo Valley, in whichever direction you venture, you will find magnificent scenery and interesting things to do…...….or just stay in, unwind, listen to the bubbling of the creek and the birdlife………and do nothing?
The house features:-
• Renovated and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
• Renovated bathroom including bath
• Slow combustion wood fireplace with vents taking heat to the bedroom level
• Wide sliding door to deck which opens to rainforest views
• BBQ and covered outdoor entertaining area
• TV with a vast selection of local free to air channels due to satellite connection
• Polished Jarrah floorboards
• Laundry with washing machine, dryer, and clothesline, if you prefer
• DVD Player and selection of DVDs for your use during your stay
• CD Player and selection of CDs for your use during your stay
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
We are close to:-
• 3 km to Drawing Room Rocks
• 10 km to Berry
• 16 km to Broughton Village
• 20 km to Crooked River Winery
• 20 km to Kangaroo Valley
• 20 km to Gerroa
• 20 km to Seven Mile Beach
• Sorry we are NOT Pet Friendly due to the wildlife and open rainforest
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Berry and Kangaroo Valley. All are well stocked, you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests