Situated in the heart of the historic Berry township, this spacious weatherboard home is privately located on a wonderfully elevated 1,150m2 parcel of land. Constructed in the 1950's, this home has a warm, homely and loving family feel and enjoys mountain views. Ample outdoor entertaining space, an inviting swimming pool and established gardens, makes this home perfect for a relaxed holiday stay.
- Spacious living area with lots of natural light
- Generous backyard filled with northern sunshine
- Beautiful established gardens with flourishing fruit trees
- Sun drenched front patio and a large rear entertaining deck
- Swimming pool and a free standing music or art studio
- Spanning two levels, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Ideally located just 850m walk to the shops and train station