Just 2 hours from Sydney or 2.5 from Canberra, this newly renovated contemporary home with old charm is nestled in a quiet backstreet of Berry.
Perfect for a family or a group of friends, this stylish cottage features three good sized bedrooms - with generous robes to store all your travel essentials, and two fashionable bathrooms, 1 with a claw foot bath perfect for winter soaking.
Entertaining is made easy with a modern, well equipped kitchen boasting stainless appliances, a butler’s pantry and wine fridge – perfect for dinner parties!
An elegant lounge and dining room complete with fireplace opens up onto a covered alfresco entertaining area - ideal for catching up or lounging around.
For your convenience, the entire house enjoys ducted heating and cooling, providing warmth during colder months and offers welcomed relief over summer.
A fully fenced yard makes the cottage a pet friendly environment, with dogs welcome to come on your hideaway and stay outside.
This weekend oasis is within walking distance to Berry’s renowned cafes and outstanding retail shops, and a short drive to some of the best beaches in Australia.
Nellie’s Cottage truly is the perfect getaway you have been dreaming about!
Overview of Features:
• 3 good-sized bedrooms, 1 of which is oversized and includes WIR and large ensuite
• Generous robes to store all your travel essentials
• Quality bedlinen, towels and toiletries all included during your stay
• 2 bathrooms (one including claw foot bath)
• Ducted A/C
• Fully-equipped kitchen, including stainless steel appliances, butler’s pantry and wine fridge
• Open plan dining and lounge areas
• Covered alfresco entertaining area
• Brick open fireplace
• Flat-screen TV and DVD, iPod dock
• Fenced backyard (pet-friendly)
• Walking distance to the township of Berry.
**All bookings will incur a $38 booking fee