A newly listed property ideally located in the heart of Berry, which is sure to impress. This tastefully renovated five-bedroom cottage has two spacious living areas, two bathrooms, three toilets and a saltwater pool. A perfect place to relax, enjoy the light and airy north facing living areas and the stunning views of the Berry escarpment from the outdoor entertaining areas.
Leafy and quiet, this property is an ideal refuge, yet close to everything. No need for the car, Berry’s award-winning cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and train station are a short stroll away.
Collect your own eggs from the resident chickens, pick fresh herbs and vegetables from the garden, fire up the wood-fired oven or enjoy using the large new Ilve oven or the outdoor gas BBQ.
Comfortably sleeps up to five couples or two families. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and the living areas feature a reverse cycle air conditioner. Ideally located 500 metres from Berry Courthouse and the Berry Showground. Children will love the saltwater pool, warm outdoor shower, springfree trampoline and cubby house.
Seven Mile Beach is a 10–minute drive away, visit award winning wineries or head up Berry Mountain to do the Drawing Room Rocks walk.
Overview of Features:
• Five good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes sleeps 10 people
• Two bathrooms both feature baths, three toilets
• Ceiling fans and A/C
• Fully equipped kitchen, including new Ilve oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher
• Flat screen TV and Wi-Fi
• Undercover outdoor area including BBQ
• Wood-fired oven
• In-ground saltwater swimming pool
• Springfree trampoline and cubby house
• Productive and attractive garden, chickens and large backyard
• Walking distance to Berry’s cafes, shops, restaurants and train station
Bed 1 – king single with trundle can be made into king size bed
Bed 2 – double bed
Bed 3 – queen bed
Bed 4 – queen bed
Bed 5 – 2 singles
Linen and bath towels included