Experience a touch of Tuscany on top of Berry Mountain...
Escape to a Tuscan style villa set on over 3 acres of landscaped grounds adjoining pristine escarpment rainforest, with panoramic views of the escarpment and Broughton Head.
Tuscany is the perfect place to stroll along a quiet country lane, catch a glimpse of the wombats and wallabies visiting the grounds, enjoy a barbecue in the garden courtyard or just relax in front of the open log fire.
- Three full sized bedrooms each with queen size beds.
- Two comfortable innerspring double sofa beds in the living areas
- Two full size bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large open plan living area with two luxurious sofas next to an open log fire
- Formal dining area with a recycle Kauri dining table seating 8
- Large television and DVD/CD player
- Garden coutyard with outdoor setting and gas barbecue
Location & Local Attractions
Tuscany on the Mountain is an idyllic mountain retreat atop Berry Mountain on a quiet country lane located just 8 mins from Berry township and 10 mins to Kangaroo Valley.
The house has views of the escarpment and views to Wattamolla valley. Berry, well known for its restaurants and antique shops, is situated only 5 minutes from the beautiful Seven Mile Beach and 30 minutes from the world heritage area of Jervis Bay.