Murrabinna is conveniently located off the Princes Highway in Bodalla heritage village and is within easy reach of South Coast attractions including markets, festivals and glorious beaches.
Comfortable accommodation, with one queen size and one king single beds. Electric blankets. Linen provided. Cooking facilities, TV / DVD and radio /CD player. Wood heater, firewood supplied. Washing machine and ironing facilities. Carport, BBQ and swimming pool.
Reasons to Stay
1. South coast festivals
2. Seasonal whale watching, fishing, beaches and surfing
3. Forest walks, exploring national parks
4. Local markets and handicrafts
5. Explore Tilba Tilba, Bermagui, Moruya and Narooma
6. Dine out at local restaurants
7. Latest movies at Narooma Kinema
Saltwater swimming pool screened by a magnificent native garden
10 minutes to nearest beach