Photos are temporary and will be updated with professional photos in the near future.
Callala Bay has very limited properties on the waterfront and is surrounded by one of Australia's first acclaimed Marine National Parks. Carinya Beachfront on Jervis Bay boasts spectacular northeast facing views from most rooms overlooking the pristine waters of Jervis Bay. From the extensive beachfront deck, enjoy watching the bobbing yachts and frolicking dolphins. As the property is elevated you can enjoy the views but still maintain your privacy.
The house has air conditioning for both heating & cooling. All main bedrooms have remote controlled ceiling fans and we also supply ample oscillating fans. Carinya also has an instantaneous gas log fire for your winter warmth & romantic ambience. All beds are fitted with electric blankets during winter.
Linen is included and is structured into your quote, it is not an added extra.
Wireless unlimited Broadband Internet Connection is provided FREE of charge for those guests who want to stay in touch with the 'outside world'.
The main TV in the loungeroom is a 55" Smart TV with FOXTEL connected including Sports & Movie channels & NETFLIX.
Coffee/ground coffee, basic cooking needs, various varieties of teas, spices, jams, honey, vegemite & peanut butter, foil, cling wrap & serviettes are all supplied. We also have a coffee machine for making varieties of coffees.
The bathrooms are supplied with soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower caps, hairdryer, bath foam & various other items ie sunscreen, moisturiser & even new spare toothbrushes & razors just in case you forget yours.
Complimentary wine and chocolates are provided on arrival.
Baby and children’s equipment is also provided including, travel cot, all baby linen, 2 x highchairs, walker, rockers, musical play mats, baby toys and a pram. Heaps of toys and books for children of all ages.
The fencing is suitable for even the smallest of dogs and is tall enough to keep larger dogs, secure and safe. We supply dog bowls, leads, toys & even doggie shampoo & doggy doo bags.
We are fine for your pet to be indoors as all living areas are tiled. We do ask however, that they remain on the tiled areas though and not in any of the carpeted bedrooms or on any beds or lounges/furniture.
The property features:
• Air Conditioning
• Foxtel and Netflix
• Coffee machine
• King Bed
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 single beds can be converted to king
• Double Bed and single bed
• Jetty and boat ramp – 80m
• Callala Bay shopping Centre – 1km
• Callala Beach Golf Course and Country Club – 3.6km
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot incl linen
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Beach towels are provided, these must be washed and returned to the appropriate shelf prior to departure.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 2 days prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.