Our home is a 5 star property based upon 80 reviews and is one of very few true beachfront properties to Jervis Bay. There is no road between us and the beach. The property has undergone some renovations and some additions such as a new large smart TV. The renovation of the kitchen has just been completed.
Callala Bay has very limited properties on the waterfront and is surrounded by one of Australia's first acclaimed Marine National Parks. Carinya Beachfront on Jervis Bay boasts spectacular northeast facing views from most rooms overlooking the pristine waters of Jervis Bay. From the extensive beachfront deck, enjoy watching the bobbing yachts and frolicking dolphins. As the property is elevated you can enjoy the views but still maintain your privacy.
The house has air conditioning for both heating & cooling. All main bedrooms have remote controlled ceiling fans and we also supply ample oscillating fans. Carinya also has an instantaneous gas log fire for your winter warmth & all adult beds are fitted with electric blankets during winter.
Linen & cleaning is included and is structured into your quote, it is not an added extra. 5pm late check outs on weekends are also an added bonus not during school holidays
Wireless unlimited Broadband Internet Connection is provided FREE of charge for those guests who want to stay in touch with the 'outside world'.
The main TV in the loungeroom is a 55" Smart TV with FOXTEL connected including Sports & Movie channels, You Tube & NETFLIX.
Coffee/ground coffee, basic cooking needs, various varieties of teas, spices, jams, honey, vegemite & peanut butter, foil, cling wrap & serviettes are all supplied. We also have a coffee machine for making varieties of coffees.
The bathrooms are supplied with soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower caps, hairdryer, bath foam & various other items ie sunscreen, moisturiser & even new spare toothbrushes & razors just in case you forget yours.
Baby and children’s equipment is also provided ie travel cot, all baby linen, 2 x highchairs, walker, rockers, musical play mats, baby toys and a pram. Heaps of toys and books for children of all ages.
The fencing is suitable for small dogs and is tall enough to keep larger dogs, secure and safe. We supply dog bowls, leads, toys & even doggie shampoo & doggy doo bags.
We are fine for your pet to be indoors as all living areas are tiled. We do ask however, that they remain on the tiled areas though and not in any of the carpeted bedrooms or on any beds or lounges/furniture.
The property features:
• Air Conditioning
• Absolute water views no road in front of property
• Foxtel and Netflix
• Coffee machine
• King Bed
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 single beds can be converted to king
• Double Bed and single bed
• Jetty and boat ramp – 80m
• Callala Bay shopping Centre – 1km
• Callala Beach Golf Course and Country Club – 3.6km
• Fishing gear, 2 x golf gear
• Boogie boards, sand play toys
All linen sheets and bath towels are supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Beach towels are provided, these must be washed and returned to the appropriate shelf prior to departure.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 2 days prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• Whilst a clean on departure is scheduled, we do expect that you will leave our property in a reasonable state otherwise a fee of $60 per hour will be retained from your bond should our cleaner deem the house is left in an unreasonable state. There will also be a charge of $25 should our gardeners need to clean up our yard after your stay with your pets