We listed with STAYZ 13 years ago & pride ourselves in achieving only ever 4-5 star ratings based on 80 reviews. Part of our commitment to our guests, is we do spend time monthly at our property making sure CARINYA is maintained to a high standard & this is clearly acknowledged by our guests to date. Please take the time to read our reviews as these we feel, are a true testament of what you can expect if you choose to book and stay at CARINYA BEACHFRONT
PLEASE also be confident you are booking a true waterfront. There is no road between us and the beach. You are also booking a property with extremely secure fencing for your accompany pets
The property has undergone some renovations of late completed August 17 with an addition of a 55" smart TV & the renovation of the kitchen, all new curtaining & new pieces of furniture
Our property also offers our weekend guests the luxury of a 4pm check out on SUNDAYS, MONDAYS ON A LONG WEEKEND & EASTER so you are welcome to stay and enjoy an entire weekend at our house & our glorious surrounding area and beach...this option is not available during school holidays
CARINYA boasts spectacular northeast facing views from most rooms overlooking the pristine waters of Jervis Bay. From the extensive sundrenched beachfront deck, enjoy a BBQ or watch the bobbing yachts and frolicking dolphins or the many wondrous daily sun rises or monthly moon rises. As the property is elevated you can enjoy the views but still maintain your privacy.
On days that aren't so friendly, weatherwise, enjoy the other option of moving to the 2nd BBQ in the extensive garden and undercover BBQ area
Carinya also has an instantaneous gas log fire place for your winter warmth. Flick a switch & instantly the house is cosy and warm, with a wonderful ambience in minutes upon your arrival. Air conditioning also provides heating a cooling when desired
Linen is included and is structured into your quote, it is NOT an added extra. Beach towels are also provided..conditions apply
Wireless unlimited Broadband Internet Connection is provided FREE of charge for those guests who want to stay in touch with the 'outside world'.
The main TV in the lounge room is the Smart TV with FOXTEL connected including Sports & Movie channels, You Tube & NETFLIX. Each bedroom has a wall mounted TV & DVD player
Newly renovated kitchen includes a expresso coffee machine & 'revolving pantry' We supply coffee/ground coffee, basic cooking needs, cooking oil Canola NOT peanut Oil various varieties of teas, spices, jams, honey, vegemite & peanut butter, foil, cling wrap & serviettes are all supplied & much more
The bathrooms are supplied with soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower caps, hairdryers x2 bath foam/salts & various other items ie sunscreen, moisturiser & even new spare toothbrushes & razors just in case you forget yours. Washing powder is also supplied
Baby and children’s equipment is also provided ie travel cot, all baby linen, 2 x highchairs, walker, rockers, musical play mats, baby toys and a pram. Heaps of toys and books for children of all ages. Bath toys & Johnson baby wash also supplied
The fencing is suitable for small dogs and is tall enough to keep larger dogs, secure and safe. We supply dog bowls, leads, toys & even doggie shampoo & doggy doo bags.
The property features:
Absolute water views...no road in front of property
Foxtel and Netflix
2 separate BBQ areas
2 person spa bath
• King Bed
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 single beds can be converted to king
• Queen bed and single bed
• Jetty and boat ramp – 80m
• Callala Bay shopping Centre – 1km
• Callala Beach Golf Course and Country Club – 3.6km
• Fishing gear, 4 sets x golf clubs +2 buggies
• Boogie boards, sand play toys
All linen is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Beach towels are provided, these must be washed and returned to the appropriate shelf prior to departure
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 2 days prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• Whilst a clean on departure is scheduled, we do expect that you will leave our property in a reasonable state otherwise a fee of $60 per hour will be retained from your bond should our cleaner deem the house is left in an unreasonable state. There will also be a charge of $25 should our gardeners need to clean up our yard after your stay with your pets