This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
Escape to your own private paradise. The charm, warmth and appeal of Bay Cottage is sure to set the mood for a pleasurable stay at arguably one of the most beautiful holiday destinations.
Situated at Callala Bay on the northern side of Jervis Bay, Bay Cottage is perfect for a family holiday including the pooch or a romantic getaway. The yard is suitable for a small dog and it is allowed indoors, but please not on the furniture.
Enjoy stunning water views from the casual living and dining areas. You can wake up to the gentle sound of lapping waves and sometimes spot the dolphins.
The main cottage boasts two bedrooms, with queen beds, and two living areas. There is a combustion fireplace for your comfort in winter and a new inverter air conditioner for your comfort in summer. There is also Wi-Fi available. The perfect retreat for the kids is the bunk room with a queen and a bunk bed, sleeping four. Also, there is a second shower and toilet along with a lounge area and reverse cycle air-conditioning, the kids are well and truly catered for.
If you are looking for a holiday destination where you'll immediately feel at home, take a break on the south coast and make Bay Cottage your next holiday destination, it will certainly be a memorable one. The home has direct access to water.
The historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley are 45 mins drive with attractions such as antiques, boutique shopping, coffee shops, galleries, markets, restaurants and wineries etc. Take an easy drive to many other interesting venues, such as the Air Museum in HMAS Albatross, west of Nowra or Beecroft Peninsula 15 mins for a day’s outing.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Combustion fireplace
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Cabin: Queen bed and bunk bed
• Direct access to Callala Bay
• 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
• 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.4 km to Callala Beach
• 22 km to Nowra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Found the cottage comfortable and well equipped. Perfect stay.”
Jean, October 2016
“Beautiful house, with amazing views. Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing.”
Eleanor, July 2016
“Another great holiday the dogs and family had a great time and we will be back.”
Robyn, May 2016
“The house was very clean and comfortable. It was very well equipped. The view is amazing. It is peaceful and the only noise is coming from the waves. It exceeded our expectations.”
Celine, August 2016
"This place is the best spot we have been to just unwind. The house is great and full of character and the deck and views make it an amazing place to stay. Our family had an incredible stay in a beautiful spot in the world."
"Beautiful view, quiet location and comfy beds. Very relaxing stay. Thank you."
Janette, September 2014