This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Escape to your own private paradise. The charm, warmth and appeal of Bay Cottage is sure to set the mood for a pleasurable stay at arguably one of the most beautiful holiday destinations.
Situated at Callala Bay on the northern side of Jervis Bay, Bay Cottage is perfect for a family holiday including the pooch or a romantic getaway. The yard is suitable for a small dog and it is allowed indoors, but please not on the furniture.
Enjoy stunning water views from the casual living and dining areas. You can wake up to the gentle sound of lapping waves and sometimes spot the dolphins.
The main cottage boasts two bedrooms, with queen beds, and two living areas. There is a combustion fireplace for your comfort in winter and a new Inverter air conditioner for your comfort in summer. There is Wi-Fi available. The perfect retreat for the kids is the bunk room with a queen and a bunk bed, sleeping four. Also, there is a second shower and toilet along with a lounge area and reverse cycle air-conditioning, the kids are well and truly catered for.
If you are looking for a holiday destination where you'll immediately feel at home, take a break on the south coast and make Bay Cottage your next holiday destination, it will certainly be a memorable one. The home has direct access to water.
The historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley are 45 mins drive with attractions such as antiques, boutique shopping, coffee shops, galleries, markets, restaurants and wineries etc. Take an easy drive to many other interesting venues, such as the Air Museum in HMAS Albatross, west of Nowra or Beecroft Peninsula 15mins for a day’s outing.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
This property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Combustion fireplace
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 queen
Cabin: 1 queen and 1 bunk
• Direct access to Callala Bay
• 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
• 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.4 km to Callala Beach
• 22 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Found the cottage comfortable and well equipped. Perfect stay.”
Jean, October 2016
“Beautiful house, with amazing views. Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing”
Eleanor, July 2016
“Another great holiday the dogs and family had a great time and we will be back.”
Robyn, May 2016
"Fabulous view and lovely, relaxed beach vibe to the cottage, will most definitely be returning to Bay Cottage in the future."
Rodney April 2016
"This place is the best spot we have been to just unwind. The house is great and full of character and the deck and views make it an amazing place to stay. Our family all had an incredible stay in a beautiful spot in the world." - Oct 2014
"Beautiful view, quiet location and comfy beds. Very relaxing stay. Thank you" - Janette, September 2014
''Fantastic place right on the water. Great big verandah and homely feel to the house. Fireplace and heater great for winter stays''. - Laila, September 2014
"Beautiful cottage - warm and welcoming. One of the most well-equipped properties we have ever stayed in. Perfect location for our family holiday. Hope to be back soon." - December, 2014 Kate
"Great deck" - January, 2015 Vicky