This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
The name says it all, this is simply an ideal Retreat for the whole family.
The home with an alpine feeling is fresh, bright and spacious, The Retreat offers plenty of space for everyone.
Bursting with character with loads of timber features and vaulted ceilings, The Retreat offers a great casual ambience that will have you in "holiday mode" as soon as you arrive. The kitchen is fully equipped and has dishwasher and microwave or have the cooking done outside on the Gas BBQ.
Just a short 350m stroll to the glorious beaches of Callala Bay, The Retreat is simply ideal for a "mini break" or longer stay. Sun-drenched verandahs and covered alfresco dining decks offer plenty of space to relax and unwind, whilst the cosy wood burner sets the mood for those winter months.
The child and pet friendly yard is fenced and secure with plenty of space for the little ones to run around. Pets are permitted but must be kept outside with the garage available for shelter. The garage also has table tennis table and lounge area with TV.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Assortment of DVD’s
• Washing machine
• Ceiling fans
• Table tennis table
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
Bedroom 1 : 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 queen
Bedroom 3: 1 single, 1 trundle, 1 bunk
• 350 m to Callala Bay
• 500 m to Callala Bay Jetty
• 650 m to local IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.1 km to Callala Beach
• 23 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Lovely house in a great location. Lots of space and perfect for families." Valerie, January 2016
"Great beach house with all the facilities you need" - Edison, December 2015
"Relaxing family holiday house, beautifully presented so many activities for the kids - ping pong games, bikes and a huge yard. Great for families with older children." January, 2015 Kylie
"Great house and fantastic location. Enjoyed the pool area immensely." January, 2015 Michelle
"We had a great stay our family and dog loved it. Great property great location. Highly recommended would come back for sure." Michael January, 2015