This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
A fantastic waterfront reserve
Imagine... long, hot summers tempered by sea breezes, strolling along a pristine beach, swimming in crystal clear waters, long leisurely al fresco dining and drifting off to sleep to the sound of the waves.
Tradewinds @ the Bay is nestled amid the trees on the northern shores of Jervis Bay. Expansive views of the bay, beach, moorings and jetty are visible from most rooms of the house and from the extensive deck area. This is sure to entice you out to participate in the many pursuits Callala Bay has to offer..... or simply relax and watch others at play. If you are lucky you may be visited by the resident dolphins
The house is a pet friendly holiday home for one large or two smaller families. The front yard is securely fenced for the safety of your small children or pets. For your dogs, a large trampoline bed is provided along with bowls for food and water. Please provide bedding for your dog.
Accommodation consists of one queen bedroom with ensuite, one double bedroom and a conjoined area consisting of two bedrooms with two single beds in each and one with a trundle which would be great for children. There is also a cot with base sheet provided, please bring your own cot blankets. Three bathrooms cater easily for a full complement of guests.
There are ample living areas inside and out and a compact but well equipped kitchen, complete with microwave and dishwasher. A cosy gas fire is provided in the main living area for cold, chilly nights and an air conditioner for the overly hot summer days. Fans are installed in all of the bedrooms.
For entertainment there are two televisions, DVD and blu ray players, cd player, books, puzzles, a selection of DVD’s and games for children and adults. For those who need internet access WIFI is available.
Tradewinds @ the Bay will tempt you to return
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV, DVD, Blu-ray
• Assorted games, books and DVD’s
• Gas heating
• Ceiling fans
• Air conditioning
• Gas fire
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
Bedroom1 - Queen Bed, Ceiling Fan, Ensuite
Bedroom2 - Double Bed, Ceiling Fan
Bedroom3 - 2 Single Beds, wall mounted fan
Bedroom4 - 2 Single Beds, wall mounted fan, Cot available on request
• Direct access to Callala Bay
• 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
• 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.4 km to Callala Beach
• 22 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“An amazing place to stay Nothing more is needed in this beautiful holiday rental by the sea. Relaxing, stunning view. Anything and everything has been catered for. Brilliant”
Sue, December 2016
Very comfortable. Overall, lovely location, great views and facilities.
Keith, October 2016
Great location, well designed layout of house, well equipped, great too for winter escape.
Hilary, August 2016
"Another lovely holiday at Tradewinds Clean, comfortable and what a view The heater was fantastic, plenty of seating and plenty of blankets."
Julia, June 2016
"Amazing experience. We were blown away with how well set up the property was. Definitely a home away from home. We will definitely be back." Jill, Feb 2015
"Tradewinds is a large house with lots of space and great that its dog friendly. A perfect stay for family for our daughters wedding day. It was perfect. Thank you Davina, SeptemberWonderful relaxing long weekend. Thank you." Follows Family, April 2014