This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
A fantastic waterfront reserve
Imagine... long, hot summers tempered by sea breezes, strolling along a pristine beach, swimming in crystal clear waters, long leisurely alfresco dining and drifting off to sleep to the sound of the waves.
Tradewinds @ the Bay is nestled amid the trees on the northern shores of Jervis Bay. Expansive views of the bay, beach, moorings and jetty are visible from most rooms of the house and from the extensive deck area. This is sure to entice you out to participate in the many pursuits Callala Bay has to offer. Simply relax and watch others at play. If you are lucky you may be visited by the resident dolphins
The house is a pet friendly holiday home for one large family or two smaller families. The front yard is securely fenced for the safety of your small children or pets. For your dogs, a large trampoline bed is provided along with bowls for food and water. Please provide bedding for your dog.
Accommodation consists of one queen bedroom with an en suite, one double bedroom and a conjoined area consisting of two bedrooms with two single beds in each and one with a trundle which would be great for children. There is also a cot with base sheet provided, please bring your own cot blankets. Three bathrooms cater easily for a full complement of guests.
There are ample living areas inside and out and a compact but well equipped kitchen, complete with microwave and dishwasher. A cosy gas fire is provided in the main living area for cold, chilly nights and an air conditioner for the overly hot summer days. Fans are installed in all of the bedrooms.
For entertainment, there are two televisions, DVD and Blu ray players, cd player, books, puzzles, a selection of DVD’s and games for children and adults.
For those who need internet access Wi-Fi is available.
Tradewinds @ the Bay will tempt you to return
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV, DVD, Blu ray
• Assorted games, books and DVD’s
• Gas heating
• Ceiling fans
• Air conditioning
• Gas fire
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Double bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 4: 2 single beds and cot available on request
• Direct access to Callala Bay
• 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
• 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.4 km to Callala Beach
• 22 km to Nowra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“We would highly recommend this holiday home as a place to bring children and pets. Ideally located and fully fenced. Everything that we could possibly need was supplied.”
Michael, February 2017
“An amazing place to stay Nothing more is needed in this beautiful holiday rental by the sea. Relaxing, stunning view. Anything and everything has been catered for. Brilliant”
Sue, December 2016
“Very comfortable. Overall, lovely location, great views and facilities.”
Keith, October 2016
“A lovely comfortable home. Thank you.”
Beth, October 2016
“Great location, well designed layout of house, well equipped, great too for winter escape.”
Hilary, August 2016
Bruce, June 2016