Nestled on the foreshore of Callala Bay and overlooking the pristine waters of Jervis Bay, you will be delighted with this Spanish style beach house that is designed with comfort in mind.
Once you arrive you won't want to leave. Enjoy a swim only a few metres from your back door and then sit back on the deck enjoying watching the kids play on the reserve. In the colder months pick a few sticks from the reserve and light the cosy open fire indulging in warmth whilst still enjoying the amazing views from the living areas.
A well equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and coffee machine. The house has 3 bathrooms, a washing machine and a dryer.
This property is absolute beach reserve. There is so much to do in the area, taking day trips to wineries at Coolangatta, Kangaroo Valley and Berry. Take the local ferry from Myola to Huskisson for markets and dolphin watch cruises. Explore the local National Parks, launch your boat from the ramp or do a spot of fishing from the jetty. Surf beaches are close by or a short drive to Callala Beach with its gentle waves for lazing about. Callala Bay shopping centre caters for your needs with an IGA, butcher, chemist and cafe. There is also a hardware store for all your fishing requirements including fishing licenses. There is also a golf course close by.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher and coffee machine
• Ceiling fans
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Outdoor shower
• Ping pong table
• Xbox 360 with Kinect and 40 games
• iiNet Fetch TV with 20 channels kids, music, entertainment, world news, national geographic, travel and sport and 30 online movies changing monthly
• Bedroom 1: Queen
• Bedroom 2: Queen
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: 2 singles
• 10 m to Callala Bay waters
• 1.0 km to local shops
• 3.7 km to Callala beach
• 12.5 km to Culburra Beach bowling club
• 13.8 km to Culburra Beach
• 15.4 km to Currarong
• 21.7 km to Nowra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
“Great location and property. Had a great winter weekend.”
Joyce, July 2017
"A wonderful place to stay for two families - kids had a wonderful stay and parents relaxed. Lovely memories to take away"
Penprase, January 2017
“We felt spoilt. Peaceful, stunning views, light and airy.”
Rebecca, November 2016
“Fantastic place – we had a great time there with our kids.”
Anna, October 2016
“Property is fantastic. Loved it”
Stephanie, August 2016
"The most perfect family holiday house. The rooms are generous and the kitchen is capable of feeding large family meals with ease. The view is spectacular."
Nina, January 2016