Looking for a holiday destination where comfort, location and style are imperative? Monarch Sands has all of this.
Offering views from the balcony, main bedroom and living areas, this three bedroom unit is sure to please.
The property is set in an architecturally designed complex of apartments which were built in 2004.
Monarch Sands consists of 3 bedrooms comfortably sleeping 8 7 on beds and a child on the sofa bed.
We also offer underground security parking for your car and boat, the boat ramp is only minutes away.
Set in a tranquil location, Jervis Bay is renowned for its pristine waters and white sand beaches.
Monarch Sands is just meters from the waters of Jervis Bay where you can take in the beautiful scenery, have a swim, a walk or just relax on the beach without a care in the world.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine and dryer
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor setting
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Tri bunk and additional sofa bed only suitable for a child
• 30 m to Callala Bay
• 1.4 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
• 1.7 km to Callala Bay Jetty
• 4.8 km to Callala Beach
• 22.2 km to Nowra
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO towels and beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Lovely location. Everything you could need.”
Kirrily, January 2017
“The whole booking process was very smooth and all instructions were very clear. This was perfect for a little family getaway by the coast. There was plenty of space for the whole family and it was great to find that there were movies and board games for the whole family to play. Furthermore, the location was perfect; getting to fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the waves on the bay. Many thanks.”
Maureen, January 2017
“I would definitely come back to stay. We all enjoyed our holiday. Thank you very much.”
Connie, June 2016
"Fantastic, beautiful property with every amenity you could want. We will be back. Thanks"
Dany, March 2016
"Very nice and clean and convenient comfy unit. We would come again. Nice and spacious and very homely. Warm and comfortable stay. Thank you very much."
Monika, January 2016
"Very comfortable, well appointed and in a great location. Quiet family friendly atmosphere most suited to young families. Gentle beach at your doorstep for wading and playing with young children."
Therese, December 2015