This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
This property has a long history of delighting its visitors. The new owners of the property have ensured that this will continue. The modern kitchen and indoor / outdoor entertaining area have been combined with stylish renovations to create a modernised home ready for making your very own holiday memories. With a position like this what memories they will be So very close to the beach, boat ramp and play park for the kids, looking out onto a bush reserve.
Large enough to comfortably accommodate 2 families it has enough room for everyone to find their own space. The kitchen and dining areas have bi fold doors. Opening these takes you into a large enclosed entertainment area with indoor spa in one corner, fireplace and living area. Perfect for alfresco dining regardless of the weather.
The in ground pool will keep the kids entertained for hours and is great for a quiet evening swim before retiring to watch a DVD or listen to your favourite music.
The master bedroom has a queen bed with ensuite bathroom. There is a second bathroom with separate toilet for use by the four other bedrooms.
A private airing courtyard with outdoor shower allows you to rinse off after visiting the beach and hang the towels and clothes following a day spent on the crystal blue waters of Jervis Bay.
Callala Bay is a firm favourite with families as the beach, 300m from the property, is perfect for kids with its usually small waves. For those wanting a surf beach Currarong and Culburra Beach are just a short drive away. Callala Bay still maintains its small village identity owing to it not being on a through road so a holiday here is generally quiet and relaxing, great for unwinding and reconnecting with family and friends.
The house is on a single level with widened doorways and trackless sliding doors allowing access to the main bedroom and entire remainder of the house with the exception of the back bedrooms. The main ensuite bathroom is fully accessible, designed by an architect for universal access - great for elderly or families with wheelchair needs. While the kitchen has standard height benches all cupboards, pantry and oven are built with accessibility in mind with drawers rather than cupboards and there are additional pull out benches suitable for wheelchair height.
The property features:-
• Indoor spa
• In ground pool
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• 60 inch TV
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor shower
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Single Bed
Bedroom 3: 2x sets of Bunk beds
Bedroom 4: Double Bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
• 300 m to Callala Bay
• 550 m to Callala Bay Jetty
• 600 m to local IGA, shops and cafes
• 4 km to Callala Beach
• 22 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We really enjoyed the house and we would love to use it again”
Sandra, June 2016
"Amazing weekend, the house is incredible. Had everything we needed and more."
Rhian, May 2016
"House is very nice."
Faith, February 2016
“We had a lovely stay in this home to celebrate and relax for my sisters 30th Birthday. No complaints from the guests. Thank you so much for letting us stay here in this beautiful home.”
Sia, February 2016
"Nice, comfortable house, good location. We really enjoyed ourselves here. Thank you."
Agnieszha, January 2016
"Enjoyed the stay, was very large, spacious and comfortable Highly recommended this property to a big family looking for a fun summer holiday."
Tim, December 2015
"We were extremely pleased with the house. It was much nicer than excepted. You provided good quality household goods. Feels like home and we're sad to leave. We will defiantly be back"
Christine, October 2015