Saltwater Verge is a newly decorated home only a short, 450 m walk from Callala Beach and the white sands and crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay. As soon as you enter Saltwater you feel at home as it has everything you need for a comfortable holiday.
Accommodating up to 7 people in 3 good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Saltwater is an open plan and modern property providing beach themed accommodation. Quality furnishings including a large Lofra gas cook top, coffee machine and dishwasher provides you with everything you require whilst away relaxing on holiday. Why not make a cup of coffee and relax on the deck out the back and watch the children play. What more could you want.
The property features: -
• Coffee machine
• Washing machine and dryer
• Ceiling fans
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Easy stroll to the beach
• Rear deck and outdoor furniture
• Gas Heating
Bedding configuration: -
• Bedroom 1: Queen
• Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk Double and single
• Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds
There is also an additional rollout bed under one of the single beds for use
• 450 m to Callala Beach
• 450 m to Callala RSL Country Club
• 3.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 3.7 km to Callala Bay
• 17.9 km to Currarong
• 23 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Clean, comfortable and good location. Stunning beach within easy walking distance. Pleased to stay here.”
Lain, April 2017
“This is a home from home. We could relax and enjoy our time away. It was nice having toys for us to use, ie pool table and table tennis. Lovely property where we could relax and enjoy our precious time away. It far exceeded our expectations.”
Helen, November 2016
“Thank you It was a great stay. Loved the view of this area and the house was so welcoming. We will come back again.”
Hosneara, September 2016
Very enjoyable - excellent beach house - close to a lovely family beach. House neat and tidy and extremely family friendly. Kristy, Jan 2016
''Beautiful experience. Waiting to come here again'' Alaka, December 2015
"Great place for family to stay. Plenty of room. Clean, well equipped and is exactly as advertised. Outdoor area is a highlight to the property. we were very comfortable and has a great stay. Thank you" Francine, October 2015