Mikora is a family beach house in beautiful Callala Bay.
Minutes to the bays beach and a short 10 minute walk to Callala Beach. With bi fold doors that open the whole side of the house up onto a large deck for true indoor / outdoor living. Enjoy an afternoon drink on the large entertaining deck whilst listening to the waves crash on the beach nearby, or take a walk on the pathway that runs along the beach to the children’s park and take in the gorgeous views along the way.
Mikora Beach House is an Eco friendly and sustainable home which keeps cool in summer and warm in winter.
The modern kitchen makes it a pleasure to entertain and includes a dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. The main bathroom has a shower and full size bath, perfect to relax in after a day at the beach. There are ceiling fans throughout the house and a combined washer / dryer in the laundry.
The main bedroom has a modern ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. The mattresses are brand new and very comfortable. The second bedroom with a tri bunk also has a good selection of kids toys and lots of storage space in the wardrobes.
The property features:-
• Ceiling Fans
• Indoor / Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Large deck
• Queen Bed
• Tri Bunk
• Callala Bay waters – 330m
• Local shopping centre – 1.6km
• Boat ramp – 713m
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $170 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $88 at this property.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.