Mikora is a family beach house in beautiful Callala Bay.
Minutes to the bays beach and a short 10 minute walk to Callala Beach. With bi fold doors that open the whole side of the house up onto a large deck for true indoor / outdoor living. Enjoy an afternoon drink on the large entertaining deck whilst listening to the waves crash on the beach nearby, or take a walk on the pathway that runs along the beach to the children’s park and take in the gorgeous views along the way.
Mikora Beach House is an Eco friendly and sustainable home which keeps cool in summer and warm in winter.
The modern kitchen makes it a pleasure to entertain and includes a dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. The main bathroom has a shower and full size bath, perfect to relax in after a day at the beach. There are ceiling fans throughout the house and a combined washer / dryer in the laundry.
The main bedroom has a modern ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. The mattresses are brand new and very comfortable. The second bedroom with a tri bunk also has a good selection of kids toys and lots of storage space in the wardrobes.
The property features:-
• Ceiling Fans
• Indoor / Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Large deck
• Queen Bed
• Tri Bunk
• Callala Bay waters – 330m
• Local shopping centre – 1.6km
• Boat ramp – 713m
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $170 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $88 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists –Beach and Bay Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper