This stunning 4 bedroom home ticks all the boxes, location, charm and character. Nestled at the end of the street and just a 200m stroll to the sandy shores and pristine waters of Jervis Bay. The outlook from the property onto the bush reserve opposite provides privacy and a very tranquil setting to relax in.
The house boasts vaulted ceilings, modern furniture, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and gas appliances, large slow combustion fire and a fantastic enclosed outdoor indoor entertainment area that leads through to the outdoor spa.
There are 4 good size bedrooms, main with ensuite, two at each end of the house which is a great set up for two families staying together.
There are 4 flat screen TV’s throughout the house, including 60 inch TV in the living room and a flat screen TV and bluray player in each of the 2 master bedrooms both with queen beds. There is a high end hifi system that is Bluetooth compatible to listen to your favourite music.
On entry to the house you are greeted with a light filled open plan central living area opening out into the enclosed entertainment area, there are so many spots to sit and relax, enjoy a good book or board game activities. After a day on the beach come back to the house and chill out in the outdoor spa before enjoying an evening bbq and a movie. With easy access this house is wheelchair friendly.
Callala Bay is a firm favourite with families as the beach is 200m from the property and is perfect for kids with its usually small waves. For those wanting a surf beach Currarong and Culburra Beach are just a short drive away. Callala Bay still maintains its small village identity owing to it not being on a through road so a holiday here is generally quiet and relaxing. Great for unwinding and reconnecting with family and friends.
The property features:
• Air conditioning
• Outdoor spa
• Outdoor hot/cold shower
• Outdoor webber BBQ
• 4 flat screren TV’s including 60 inch in main lounge area
• Washing machine and dryer
• Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary capsules
• Queen bed, ensuite
• Tri bunk
• Queen Bed 2nd master
• 2 sets single bunks
• 200m to Jervis Bay
• 580m to shops
• 550m to boat ramp and jetty
• 3km to Country club and golf course
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.