Coastal Spice - Everything you need for a great family holiday.
A funky version of the "Old Australian Beach House" complete with a child friendly backyard, easy 3 min walk to beach, modern furnishings, games console, capsule coffee machine, BBQ, front and rear deck and a games/storage room with table tennis awaits you.
Coastal Spice is a well-appointed house ideal to take a well-earned holiday break.
The home has been renovated and furnished with a fun, funky, contemporary feel, and the art work adding to the ambience. Coastal Spice is on a very quiet street, backing onto the National Park and only 300m to the beautiful Callala Beach.
Please note that this property is not pet friendly.
Outdoor dining will be an absolute pleasure to the BBQ connoisseur with a great backdrop, the back veranda overlooking bush land abundant with bird life.
Bedroom 1 - Queen
Bedroom 2 - Queen
Bedroom 3 - 2 sets single bunks
There is one bathroom, which includes a bath.
Tranquil bushland setting
Easy flat walk to sandy beach
Large heater in living area
Linen Service Full property all beds, $320 per stay All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you dont book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Very neat and tidy house in a great location. Great for a get away for couples or a family. Peaceful setting by the ocean and bushland. Simone, April 2016
Lovely and cosy place. Love the coffee machine and dishwasher. Will definitely come back again. Pedro, April 2016
"We thank you for the good service."
Hung Chan, January 2016
"Coastal Spice was a lovely, cosy place to stay with our two kids. Had everything we needed for our stay. A very homely feel. Great location. Thank you guys. Will be back again."
Melinda, January 2016
"Beach house dream. Great BBQ, beach access and games room."
Matthew, Dec 2015
"Lovely and restful stay at Coastal Spice. Just minutes away from the beach surrounding areas ,making it such a beautiful and enjoyable weekend away. Thanks so much for making it easy for us"
Carolyn, October 2015
"A fabulous and perfect place to stay, affordable and comfortable for a big family."
Jennifer, September 2015