A funky version of the 'Old Australian Beach House' complete with a child friendly backyard, an easy 3 minute walk to the beach, modern furnishings, games console, capsule coffee machine, BBQ, front and rear deck and a games room with table tennis.
Coastal Spice is a well-appointed house ideal to take a well-earned holiday break. The home has been renovated and furnished with a fun, funky, contemporary feel, and the art work adding to the ambience. Coastal Spice is on a very quiet street, backing onto the National Park and only 400 m to the beach.
Outdoor dining will be an absolute pleasure to the BBQ connoisseur with a great backdrop, the back verandah overlooking bush land abundant with bird life.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
• Easy flat walk to sandy beach
• Outdoor setting with BBQ
• TV, DVD, video library, stereo
• Games and table tennis
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 sets of single bunks
• 550 m to Callala Beach
• 1.4 km to Callala Bay RSL Country Golf Club
• 4.0 km to Callala Bay IGA and shops
• 17.8 km to Currarong
• 22.9 km to Nowra
• 23.6 km to Honeymoon Bay
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Very neat and tidy house in a great location. Great for a getaway for couples or a family. Peaceful setting by the ocean and bushland.”
Simone, April 2016
“Lovely and cosy place. Love the coffee machine and dishwasher. Will definitely come back again.”
Pedro, April 2016
“We thank you for the good service.”
Hung Chan, January 2016
"Coastal Spice was a lovely, cosy place to stay with our two kids. Had everything we needed for our stay. A very homely feel. Great location. Thank you guys. Will be back again."
Melinda, January 2016
"Beach house dream. Great BBQ, beach access and games room."
Matthew, December 2015
"Lovely and restful stay at Coastal Spice. Just minutes away from the beach surrounding areas, making it such a beautiful and enjoyable weekend away. Thanks so much for making it easy for us"
Carolyn, October 2015