This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Salt on Silkwood is perfect for couples and small families for beach holidays or winter escapes.
Designed with a hint of 1950s flavours and is perfect for an amazing getaway. Its clean, fresh lines provide tranquillity and a sense of calm as soon as you enter.
The unique design features take you along the wharf like timber deck away from the street to start your beach holiday. The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas are bright and airy with high ceilings and large glass doors that provide for indoor/outdoor living with nature at your doorstep. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances. Foxtel which includes sports channels and Wi-Fi are available also.
Upstairs the master suite is a dream retreat The styled bedroom is positioned between two treetop views connecting you with the outdoors as you wake to the sounds of Callala's birdlife and the waves of the ocean. The private balcony on one side, provides the perfect spot to sit and take part in the coastal atmosphere and surrounds, while the master ensuite is breathtaking with a round Italian stone bath as its centrepiece. An open shower area is perfect for two with twin rain shower features.
There are two more bedrooms, each are separate from the main house no internal access and each have their own ensuite. As you come in from the street along the wharf like timber deck these two rooms are opposite each other. Great accommodation for 3 couples.
The laundry has a washing machine and dryer, ironing facilities and space to store boogie boards etc.
You'll be at the beach in minutes as you stroll along Pete's Walk for just 400m and you will often find that you are one of only a few there - along with the resident dolphins and seals
There is also an indoor heated pool in the estate available to guests for those times when the weather just isn't cooperating. This ensures you will be able to have a swim no matter the weather.
Your stay at Salt on Silkwood will be an amazing beach escape that you will want to experience again and again.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• TV with Foxtel
• Wi-Fi provided
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor Seating and BBQ
• Access to Benton Sands Indoor Community Pool
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed
Bedroom 3: 2x Double Beds
• 400 m to Callala Beach
• 1.6 km to Callala RSL Country club
• 4.2 km to Callala IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.9 km to Callala Bay
• 19.1 km to Currarong
• 24.2 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Young groups are not accepted at Salt on Silkwood
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for “Schoolies” breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“The property is perfect for a weekend stay. The house has a lot of natural lighting and feels cosy while also feeling spacious.”
Anthony, November 2016
“Very well appointed and instant hot water is great. Beds are comfy, the kitchen is well set up, the revolving pantry is a great idea. The linen and towels are lovely. Good Wi-Fi, TV and Foxtel. The BBQ is great, really nice to be able to sit outside. All in all, a great time was had. Thank you.”
Mark, October 2016
“This is our second visit to Salt on Silkwood. We love the house and the easy access to the beach. Secluded enough to have the privacy we need. We will definitely be back”
Nick, July 2016
"Beautiful house, we were very comfortable during our stay. Will definately recommend to friends and family. The house is beautiful and has everything you need for a lovely holiday."
Alena, February 2016
"A well appointed house with everything you need for a relaxing holiday."
Bruce, January 2016
"A comfortable, luxurious beach house."
Jaime, November 2015