This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Only 2 1/2 hours south of Sydney you'll find this spacious 2 storey home at the beautiful suburb known as Callala Beach, 20 mins south-east of Nowra and forming part of the Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven region of NSW.
The house was completely renovated throughout in 2013 with new furnishings and fittings installed and provides the ultimate beach escape for you and your extended family and/or friends. With good sized bedrooms it comfortably sleeps up to 13 adults and children in 10 beds.
All the bedrooms are carpeted and have comfy beds, furnishings and crisp new bedding. The kitchen includes dishwasher, chef freestanding stove, many appliances and a beautiful timber bench top. Reverse cycle air conditioning provides year round heating and cooling. The laundry has been converted into a second bathroom/laundry room with toilet, shower, vanity, washing machine and dryer. Polished floorboards throughout the upstairs living areas create a clean beachy feel.
Wake up, and go to sleep to the sounds of the ocean and experience some of the whitest sand found anywhere in the world. Lazy Days Beach House is only 200 metres to the beach which is easily accessible by taking the beach walk only 3 houses away. Go fishing off the boat ramp in nearby Callala Bay or off the beautiful sands of Myola which only is a 5 minute drive away. You can even catch the Husky Ferry to Huskisson from the rockwall located at the southern end of Catherine Street, Myola. There's plenty to do at Callala Beach and at Lazy Days Beach House, or if you just want a place to relax and unwind from the rush and stress of city life then this is the perfect beach escape for you.
The jewel in the crown of this property is the downstairs rumpus room which has been specifically set up to entertain the children while the adults enjoy lapping up the afternoon sun on the balcony. They will not bore easily with options available to them such as playing table tennis, the Wii machine or watching a movie from over 50 children's dvd's all provided in a cosy lounge area just for them. Foxtel is installed in both the downstairs rumpus and upstairs lounge room with the essentials, entertainment, kids and sports channels all available
For the adults there are over 80 dvd's to choose from while relaxing over a glass of wine in the evening including classics like "The Notebook", "There's Something About Mary", "Braveheart", "Meet the Parents" etc. And for the boys, the championship dart board installed in the downstairs rumpus room is guaranteed not to disappoint.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Wi Fi
• Table Tennis
• Covered outdoor entertainment
• Gas Heating and Air Conditioning
• Queen Bed + baby cot
• Double Bed + porta cot
• 2 sets single bunks
• 1 set single bunks and a tri bunk
• IGA 3km
• Callala Beach 200m
• Callala Country Club 350m
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Extra Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Extra Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $530 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a $120 cleaning fee for this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Fantastic location, property and friendly service.”
Amy, November 2016
“Great place to stay, has everything you need and excellent location – close to shops and activities beach, swimming, kayaking, fishing, etc..”
Gordana, September 2016
Everyone loved the beach theme and all the games were very much appreciated. Lovely back deck to entertain.
Jason, September 2016
Amazing weekend complimented by an amazing place. Huge place inside and outside with the backyard and patio a great asset.
Wade, October 2016