Cayola has been tastefully furnished and provides an enjoyable and relaxing environment for all who stay. Set up so that everyone feels they have a home away from home
Upon arrival, you are welcomed into a large and spacious lounge area with large screen TV, DVD, with plenty of DVD’s to watch and a fireplace to enjoy those long winter nights with a glass of wine and good book.
From here, walk through to the open plan tiled kitchen and dining area. In the fully equipped kitchen you will find an abundance of appliances including dishwasher and coffee machine. The large fridge provides filtered water and ice cubes at your fingertips. Quality items in the kitchen make for easy entertaining with plenty of dishes, pots, glassware, sandwich maker and more.
The main bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity and toilet with a second separate toilet adjacent to the bathroom. A large washer / dryer is provided and the laundry also has a second shower.
Cayola also realises that sometimes adults and children like time apart and the second living area at the back of the house is a great children’s retreat with lounge and TV.
Outside is a covered pergola and BBQ area at the rear of the house, well situated to provide shelter from the heat and the wind. The driveway is long and runs along the side of the house and will easily accommodate several cars and even your boat.
Situated a hop skip and a jump to the pristine water and sands of Callala Beach
Perfect family and recreation area, with nearby tennis courts, club and golf course.
Watch the dolphins traverse the shore line whistle casting a rod from the sands of the clear waters at Callala Beach or take a day trip and discover the wineries of the Shoalhaven region.
Just up the road you can catch a ferry from Myola to Huskisson and enjoy Husky pub and local shops.
The property features:
• Ducted air conditioning
• Dishwasher and quality appliances
• 2 TV’s and DVD’s
• Queen bed
• Queen bed
• 2 x King single beds
• Double bed and single bed
• Callala Beach - 200m
• Callala Beach Country Club and golf course – 1.8km
• Tennis Courts – 780m
• Hussky Ferry – 2.5km
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.