This comfortably decorated holiday home will make you feel right at ease the moment you walk in. Care has been taken by the owner to ensure your stay will be a pleasant one. Saltwater is on a quiet street, backing onto the National Park and only a short 400 m walk to the beach.
Saltwater provides a modern, open plan layout and is ideal for two families. Quality furnishings include dishwasher, gas cooktop, ceiling fans and more. Many meals will be had in the large indoor / outdoor entertainment area with built in gas bbq and plenty of seating, all overlooking a fully fenced safe backyard for the kids to play in.
There are two living areas, two bathrooms, 4 bedrooms and laundry with washing machine and dryer.
In the immediate vicinity of Saltwater, there are some of the finest beaches in Australia, if not the world. According to the Guinness Book of Records nearby Hyam's Beach has the whitest sands on the planet. Callala Beach shares the same sands. Sight seeing abounds in and around Jervis Bay. Mountain biking, fishing, snorkelling, boating, kayaking, hiking, whale and dolphin watching, wineries and just plain old lazing on the beach.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• TV’s and DVD player
• Central heating
• Ceiling fans
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Tranquil bushland setting
• Easy flat walk to sandy beach
• Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds and trundle
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: One set of single bunk beds
• 400 m to the Beach
• 1.5 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.7 km to Callala Bay
• 18.9 km to Currarong
• 24 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• Please send us a message to receive a discount if booking within 2 months
“A hidden gem in Callala Beach; property well maintained and central to beach & shops. Highly recommended to others. We will definitely be returning to the property and referring it onto other family and friends, overall an amazing property.”
Caryl, July 2016
“A great layout with plenty of room, so close to the beach, we had a fantastic relaxing holiday here.”
Jenna, March 2016
"We always enjoy our holidays at Callala and Saltwater. We look forward to booking our next holiday."
Jennifer, January 2016
"What a wonderful property - great for a large family Spacious and clean with all the extras you could think of. Saltwater comes highly recommended. We will be back Thank you."
The Apps Family, December 2015