This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Beachfront Bliss is a fully appointed beach house situated on "Beach Reserve" Callala Beach with expansive views of Jervis Bay.
From the moment you walk into this Beach House you know you are on holidays. Step out the front door and within seconds you are on the famous white sands of Callala Beach. Take a stroll along the beautiful beaches of Jervis Bay while watching out for the resident pod of dolphins, which if you are lucky, can be seen most days frolicking in the bay and along the beach. You can relax on the day bed with a drink in hand and enjoy the outstanding views of the amazing Jervis Bay while keeping a close eye on the kids playing in the water and cubby house.
The outdoor shower will wash off the sand after a day playing on the beach.
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with a dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine, also you can enjoy a meal cooked on the Webber BBQ situated on the balcony.
There are two big screen TVs, both connected with Foxtel. Fall asleep to the sounds of the waves crashing on Callala Beach. There are two bathrooms, one with a sunken bath. The garage is available for storage of beach equipment if you need there is also 4 kayaks and safety jackets for your use.
Enjoy a winter getaway, sitting by the fireplace unwinding and taking walks along the foreshore. Summer holidays are a breeze when all you have to do is walk out the door and onto the beach
The property features:-
• Webber BBQ
• 2 big screen TVs
• baby friendly with cot, high chair and a bouncer available
Bedroom 1- Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 King Single Beds
Bedroom 3 - 2 sets of single bunks
Bedroom 4 - Queen Bed upstairs with direct ocean views
• Direct access onto the sand
• Outdoor shower
• Warm cosy doonas
• Electric Heaters
• Direct access to Culburra Beach
• 550 m to Callala RSL Country Golf Club
• 3.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 3.2 km to Callala Bay
• 23.2 km to Nowra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• There is a $500 refundable cash bond required with all bookings at this property
• We ARE Pet Friendly however the property is not fully fenced – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• Some of the ceilings in this property are lower than normal height. This is the case in one bedroom, bathroom and the laundry.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We had a fantastic time, property is in the perfect location, right on the beach John April 2016
"Thank you so much for the fresh egg. We enjoyed them immensely. The place is lovely and we wish we could have spent more time here. Thank you for the advise about the 05 taxis" Kennedy, June 2015
''Great views excellently stocled, overall great place to stay. :'' Handa, November 2015
"Loved our stay and the instant beach access. A very comfortable and nice place." Bianca, September 2015
"A beautiful location for a relaxing family holiday. It was very special to watch the dolphins swim by on our first day." Jared & Melissa, June 2015
"Beautiful house & location. The kayaks were also a plus." Valos, May 2015
"A comfortable and lovely home in a beautiful spot. Beautiful beach and atmosphere. We had a very relaxing wonderful stay. Thankyou. We will return with our children, within the year." Damyn & April, May 2015