BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED AND NEWLY RENOVATED HOME WITH SPARKLING POOL
Have a read of our reviews and give us a try, we're sure you won't be dissappointed
Our beautiful beach house offers multiple living/chilling areas, a fully enclosed and gated pool, a brand new kitchen with central island and everything you need for a memorable beach holiday on the shores of stunning Jervis Bay - have a read of our reviews, and give us a try, we're sure you won't be disappointed
You'll hear the waves lapping the beach from the bedrooms and the back deck, watch the local kangaroos in the street and spot dolphins playing in the surf if you're lucky, and we are one of only a small handful of homes at Callala with our own private pool, making the Callala Pool House the perfect place for your holiday.
We've tried to be a little different to standard rental houses in the area, and have tried to make the pool house as comfortable and homely as possible for you to enjoy your time - there are sun loungers, bean bags, beach chairs, pantry items, some toys and board games and other extras that you might not expect.
There's plenty of space for family and friends or just a couple on their own, with two large comfortable living areas the front room has a giant corner 8 seater sofa and the back room another sofa and armchair, 4 bedrooms and a large back and side deck with shade sail and umbrellas.
Plantation shutters keep the house nice and cool, and you always have the pool to take a dip in. The walk to the beach is an incredibly short 300m or 5 minutes to the pristine sands of Callala Beach. We're located at the quieter southern end of the small community, not that any of it gets busy
With 4 bedrooms, we can sleep up to 9 8 adults max. Perfect for one or two families or a smaller group of friends looking for a relaxing break see essentials below, sorry, we can't accept all male groups or large younger groups...
Bedroom 1: Main Queen bedroom with ensuite and sliding doors opening to deck and pool via pool gate.
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom front
Bedroom 3: Two single beds front
Bedroom 4: Double bed with single bed above single bunk only for a child
The main Queen en-suite bedroom is at the back of the house next to the pool, creating a peaceful and quiet separation from the other 3 bedrooms.
The front lounge room has a huge comfy corner sofa, wood burner for cooler evenings and TV with FETCH including Netflix if you have your own account. This room leads to the large brand new kitchen with induction cooktop you'll be converted after using it we promise, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, pantry, dishwasher, and central island with stools. The back living and dining area is a quiet retreat with another sofa, comfy arm chair and dining table to seat 10.
Outside is a large deck with a fully fenced and maintained pool, a BBQ and table setting for 6-8 with sail shade area. We have plenty of parking on the drive and in the front of the house, all off road. There's also a washing machine for you to use, should you feel inclined.
THE LOCAL AREA
Where do we start Callala Beach is surrounded by dozens of absolutely stunning beaches, from surf beaches, to calm inlets and bays and then of course there are the perfect white sands of the national park at Hyams, Greenpatch and Illuka beaches. Fishing and boat ramps everywhere and if it's a grey day, there are cinemas, whale and dolphin watching and the Shoalhaven Zoo to keep the kids entertained.
Nowra, Huskisson and the surrounding areas also have some excellent restaurants and cafe's, and we can give you some recommendations for these.
Dave our local ferry captain and character extraordinaire can take you on the 15 minute crossing from the tip of Callala Beach Myola across the Creek to Huskisson for dinner in the evening, a sunset cruise or for a day trip peak seasons only - he'll take your bikes too for wider exploring.
We now have several good spa's within 20 minutes drive, check out Belissimma in Culburra and others in Nowra. I can recommend ones I've tried and liked and of course you will love the prices here we think We also have Arthurs coffee van by the creek at Myola so good coffee and a chat with the lovely owner and her neighbours is only a couple of minutes away.
- All linen and indoor towels are provided FREE of charge doonas and covers, fitted sheets, pillows and cases just bring your own beach towels and flat sheets if preferred. This is a big advantage as many other homes charge up to $350 for linen hire per stay.
- One well behaved dog absolutely no barkers or chewers please is very welcome at our discretion, but you must request this in your enquiry
- Our pool is fully compliant and fenced, and accessed via two secure pool gates. The water is quite shallow, about waist height on most people.
- Wifi and FETCH TV channels included
- The cleaning fee is to cover reasonable changeover cleaning and linen washing, however, if the house requires a more thorough clean or items such as the windows or the BBQ to be cleaned, an additional amount will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- Minimum stays are normally 5 nights during school holidays and 3 nights during the shoulder or summer seasons, with 2 nights during quieter periods - please check the pricing calendar or email us to confirm.
- Please note we have 3 ceiling fans, 1 in the main bedroom and 2 in the living areas. The remaining bedrooms all have free standing fans in the summer, there is no air conditioning at the Pool House.
We're sorry, but we can't accept bookings for ALL MALE groups, LARGE groups, YOUNG groups or SCHOOLIES. The pool house is not a party house, but suitable for relaxing holidays and breaks with friends or family.
If you are a couple, or two adults staying, please contact us as we may be able to offer special rates for the stay and the cleaning depending on the time of year.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, we'd love to help and give as much information about the area and house as possible...