This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Calming waters, a brand new, five bedroom house, is fully self-contained with 3 TV's 2 smart TVs with sound system, 3 DVD players, a dishwasher, a microwave, a gas BBQ, two bathrooms and large open plan living areas leading out onto covered deck area at rear. Alfresco dining is so easy in this beautiful home. Accommodating up to 12 people, the property is ideal for two families.
Benton Sands is a beach side estate at Callala Beach with an indoor, in ground swimming pool facility heated in the colder months which is only available to the residents of the Benton Sands estate.
This beach house is ideally situated in tranquil surrounds, take a leisurely 3 minute stroll onto the brilliant white sands of Callala Beach or enjoy lazing around the house on the large outdoor patio with outdoor setting and BBQ. The only thing you will need to supply is your own linen.
A kayak is also available for use with a life jacket upon request. Please request this at the time of booking and use of the kayak and life jacket is at your own risk.
The property features:-
• 3 TV’s with DVD players
• Fully equipped kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Ceiling fans
• Coffee Machine
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• Access to indoor, in ground swimming pool
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed with ensuite, large 50 inch TV with Blu-Ray player and a walk in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3: 2 sets single bunks
Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Outdoor covered entertainment area with ceiling fan
Warm cosy Doonas
• 400 m to Callala Beach
• 1.6 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.1 km to Callala Beach
• 4.8 km to Callala Bay
• 19 km to Currarong
• 24.2 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $520 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Thank you for the wonderful, cleanest and comfortable accommodation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to family and friends.”
Anishma, October 2016
"This is a great place for a get away for two families. It is very child friendly with the extra living area to keep them entertained."
Sahar, March 2016
"A great place to stay. Feels like a home away from home. We'll come back again."
Meha, March 2016
"Service with holiday Rental Specialists was great, attentive. Our stay at Calming Waters was great. Near the beach and we loved the kitchen / dining area - Perfect for families. Thank you for our stay"
Lyane, February 2016
Dean, March 2016
"Our 5 day stay exceeded our expectations. The house was equipped with everything we needed and more. Upon our arrival the house was clean and tidy. The house was welcoming and inviting."
Joanna, December 2015
"Very good, thanks"
Caitlin, October 2015
We came, we played games, we drank and we were very merry in your lovely house. thanks
Amanda Feb, 2015
"Calming Waters is one of the best places I have stayed at on the coast. 1 Minute to the beach, shops a five minute drive away. Very relaxing stay. The staff at Beach and Bay Holidays are also very friendly and courteous. We will be back"
Byrne, December 2014