Calming waters, a brand new, five bedroom house that is fully self-contained with 3 TV's 2 smart TVs with sound system, 3 DVD players, a dishwasher, a microwave, a gas BBQ, two bathrooms and large open plan living areas leading out onto the covered deck area at rear. Alfresco dining is so easy in this beautiful home. Accommodating up to 12 people, the property is ideal for two families.
Benton Sands is a beach side estate at Callala Beach with an indoor, inground swimming pool facility heated in the colder months which is only available to the residents of the Benton Sands estate.
This beach house is ideally situated in tranquil surrounds. Take a leisurely 3 minute, 400m stroll onto the brilliant white sands of Callala Beach or enjoy lazing around the house on the large outdoor patio with outdoor setting and BBQ. The only thing you will need to do is supply your own linen.
A kayak is also available for use with a life jacket upon request. Please request this at the time of booking and use of the kayak and life jacket is at your own risk.
The property features:
• 3 TV’s with DVD players
• Fully equipped kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Ceiling fans
• Coffee machine
• Washing machine and dryer
• Covered outdoor seating and BBQ
• Access to indoor, inground swimming pool
• Fire place
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite, TV, Blu-ray player and walk in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3: 2 sets of single bunks
• Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 5: Queen bed
• 400 m to Callala Beach
• 1.6 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.1 km to Callala Beach
• 4.8 km to Callala Bay
• 19 km to Currarong
• 24.2 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“This place was very spacious and just what we were looking for in terms of a relaxing holiday house. The kitchen was well equipped with all the cookware and utensils you would need. The sound system and TV were also great for us to chill and relax to. I would definitely recommend staying at this place if you are looking for a white weekend away.”
Kelvin, April 2017
“Lovely and spacious home Everything was clean and prepared for us on arrival including little touches that made the house feel like home We very much enjoyed our stay and have made wonderful memories in this house We would love to return in the future.”
James, November 2016
“Thank you for the wonderful, cleanest and comfortable accommodation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to family and friends.”
Anishma, October 2016
"This is a great place for a getaway for two families. It is very child friendly with the extra living area to keep them entertained."
Sahar, March 2016
"A great place to stay. Feels like a home away from home. We'll come back again."
Meha, March 2016
"Service with holiday Rental Specialists was great, attentative. Our stay at Calming Waters was great. Near the beach and we loved the kitchen / dining area - Perfect for families. Thank you for our stay"
Lyane, February 2016