Casa Callala on King George is a spacious, four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with open plan living, dining and kitchen.
Unlike many beach properties, Casa Callala is well appointed with designer furnishings and finishes not typically seen in Australian beach rentals.
As well, it is perfectly situated near a cross street making it a short, 350m walk to the gorgeous white sandy beach that is Callala Beach. Not only is this property extremely inviting and homely, it has a large fully fenced backyard and comfortably accommodates two small families or around 8-10 people.
Walking into Casa Callala is not like walking into most beach houses—it is like coming home. With comfortable furnishings throughout and a fully equipped, gourmet-style kitchen, it has enough pots, pans and platters for you to use the bugbear of most Australian beach houses.
With a spectacular dining table, it is actually big enough for you all to sit and eat together. But, if alfresco is more your thing, Casa Callala lends itself perfectly for outdoor entertaining.
Pop into incredible Nowra Farmer’s Market and the neighbouring Meat & Fish market for supplies and supplement them with the fabulous fresh produce Jervis Bay has to offer. Once you arrive in this paradise, you will not want to leave.
All you need to bring is your Thermomix, sheets & beach towels. Oh, and a good book.
~ Nuestra Casa, su Casa ~
The property features:
• Big screen TV and DVD player
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Heated outdoor shower
• Close to Callala Beach
• Sea Breezes
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 sets single bunks
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed plus single bed
• Bedroom 4: Tri bunk
• 350 m to Callala Beach
• 1.6 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.8 km to Callala Bay
• 19 km to Currarong
• 24.2 km to Nowra
Linen Service full property all beds, $480 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.