This property has been set up to ensure an enjoyable stay whether it be for a weekend, a week or even longer.
The house accommodates ten in four bedrooms, has two living areas, three TV's, DVD players and hundreds of DVD's to choose from. The main TV room has a smart TV and a Bluetooth sound bar that can stream music. The downstairs living area has a Wii console, which is great for keeping the kids entertained. From the dining room you walk through the glass sliding doors onto the balcony where there is plenty of comfortable seating including a luxurious egg chair that you just melt into with a glass of wine or beer in the afternoon and find it quite hard to want to get out of.
The kitchen is spacious and well equipped with a dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave and more. The main bedroom is located upstairs and has an en suite with a shower and toilet. The main bathroom downstairs has a shower, spa bath and toilet. There is a washing machine, dryer and toilet in the laundry off the games room.
Heating for the house includes a gas heater upstairs and electric heaters downstairs.
The cabin in the backyard accommodates a further 4 people. It is air conditioned and has a kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, TV, lounge, shower and toilet.
This accommodation is perfectly set up for two families and even has a pool table and dart board in the garage for those nights you want to challenge your friends and family. The games room also has multiple board and card games, Bluetooth music player for streaming music and another fridge. Enjoy a BBQ or sit around the outdoor fire pit telling stories of what you have been doing during the day and make arrangements for the following day. The fire pit also has a large grill for wood fired cooking. There is so much to do or if you prefer, so little. There is a rear gate that leads out to what is currently a vacant block of land, cross this and there are tracks leading onto the white sands of Jervis Bay approximately 120 m.
The property features:
• Three TV’s/ DVD players
• Large assortment of DVD’s and board games
• Wii console
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
• Washing machine and dryer
• Pool table and dart board
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Outdoor fire pit
• Air conditioning in the cabin only
• Bedroom 1: King with en suite
• Bedroom 2: King
• Bedroom 3: 2 sets of king single bunk beds
• Bedroom 4: Queen
• Bedroom 5/ Cabin: Queen and 1 set king single bunk beds
• 120 m to the beach
• 750 m to Callala RSL and Country Club
• 3 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 4 km to Callala Bay
• 18.2 km to Currarong
• 23.3 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Awesome house in an awesome location. Would definitely stay here again”
Christopher, August 2017
“This is a great house So spacious with a big garden and it is stylish too. It has everything you need and it is very neat”
Elske, August 2017
“Great location and nice home for a large group.”
Jason, July 2017
“Great place in a great location. The house was very spacious and was more than comfortable with my 8 guests. The house is very well equipped with everything you need. Plenty of TV’s and games. The overall set up is great and the fire pit in the backyard was a hit Check in process was great. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will definitely be back in summer”
Megan, June 2017
“Stayed here with my parents and 9 siblings, unfortunately arrived quite late but it didn’t stop us from enjoying movies, the pool table and the spa until early hours of the morning. Upon arrival, the place was found in excellent condition in terms of cleanliness, facilities, etc. It had everything to suit all ages and the beach was literally steps away. It was a bummer we couldn’t take advantage of it due to the season but the morning walk was so delightful. We checked out the night before due to other reasons and we were sad we couldn’t stay to make use of our remaining time. Hosts were very quick to respond when I had questions. Highly, highly recommend See you very soon.”
Resaa, May 2017
“Fantastic. No issues booking nor with any parts of our stay. A comforting and welcoming stay.”