Splash Shack is a four bedroom holiday home situated across the road, 20m from the beach. It has water views and all of the modern conveniences for a family holiday. Just go away, relax, put your feet up and enjoy yourself.
The kitchen is fully equipped including fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and other appliances, making your stay comfortable and easy.
Please note: Our holiday house accommodates 9 people, but the family orientated sleeping and bathroom configuration means that we only accept bookings for a maximum of 5 adults.
The large, fully fenced yard is great for the children to run around in and for the family to enjoy the outdoor eating area.
There is an additional shower and toilet outside plus a freestanding shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach.
This property is pet friendly and welcomes well behaved dogs that are of a small breed, ie. dogs under 15kgs.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
• TV and DVD player
• Air hockey table
• Electric heating
• Washing machine
• Outdoor setting and Gas BBQ
• Outdoor Shower
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk
Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 4: Queen
• 20 m to Callala Beach
• 850 m to Callala RSL Country Club
• 3.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
• 4.1 km to Callala Bay
• 18.3 km to Currarong
• 23.5 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly– please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“This is our first stay at Callala Beach as well as splash shack and we weren’t disappointed. Fantastic views, comfy sofas and beds. Well-appointed kitchen and the perfect large backyard for kids and dog. With the beach dog friendly just across the road, it is an ideal getaway for a family or group of friends”
Carol, May 2016
"Love the place. Thanks for stocking lots of kitchen tools. Good touches like blankets and little things."
Sarah, June 2016
"This was our first stay at Callala Beach as well as Splash Shack and we werent disappointed. Fantastic views, comfy sofas and beds, well-appointed kitchen and the perfect large backyard for kids and dog, also with the beach dog friendly just across the road, it is an ideal getaway for a family or group holiday."
Carol May 2016
"We had a fantastic time at "Splash Shack". Perfect holiday. We will be back. Thank you We loved your little treasure."
Samantha, January 2016
"Excellent location. Excellent idea to have bikes and kayaks for use, children loved it."
Kristina, January 2016
"Great property & location, excellent service from Holiday Rental Specialists. Loved all the equipment provided kayaks, bikes, outdoor furniture etc.."
Anuragg, October 2015