Billabong Cottage is an ideal getaway, for families, couples and groups of friends. Billabong Cottage has a large rear deck, great for enjoying a BBQ after the beach or just lazing around and is located a short, 500m stroll from the stunning Callala Beach, close to the surrounding Jervis Bay beaches and national parks. The house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 8 comfortably. Billabong Cottage features two separate living areas, both with lounges, TV and DVD. There is also a pool table and dart board for some family fun, one bathroom and an extra toilet in the laundry area, a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooktop and a dining table for eight. The house is fully air conditioned and also has ceiling fans.
A great family house happily accommodates young children and adults whilst ensuring that everyone has the space they need. The Callala RSL Country Club is across the road for those times you just don't want to cook, enjoy meals at the restaurant and then walk home or bring your golf clubs and enjoy a round of golf during your stay. The fabulous rear deck is the ideal spot to relax after a day at the beach with its seating and Gas BBQ. The back yard is fully fenced with grassy front and back lawns.
Often you will see kangaroos feeding in the front lawn.
The Local Area:
Callala Beach is a stunning, quiet beach that is perfect for children. It is a one minute drive or 8 minute walk (at small children pace!) from the house. Surfing beaches are close by at Culburra Beach and Currarong. The area is perfect for fishing, boating, surfing, diving, snorkelling, dolphin and whale watching tours (from Huskisson) and bushwalking.
Nearby Callala Bay has a range of shops including an IGA supermarket, butcher, bakery, fishing supplies, chemist and bottle shop. There is a Woolworths at Culburra and a large selection of shops for any other needs in Nowra. Cinemas are not too far away at Nowra and Huskisson. A visit to Greenwell Point is worthwhile for fresh oysters.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD
• Pool table and dart board
• Washing machine and dryer
• Ceiling fans
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
Bedroom 1 - Queen size bed
Bedroom 2 - Double size bed
Bedroom 3 - Tri Bunk
• 500m to Callala Beach
• 25 m to Callala RSL Country Club
• 2.6 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 3.2 km to Callala Bay
• 17.4 km to Currarong
• 22.4 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $230 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
"Billabong Cottage was a pleasant suprise. Clean, tidy and plenty of crockery etc. Different areas to relaz and enjoy the stay. Will come back."
Leann, February 2016
"It is a great house for several people with air conditioning. Not too far from the bach with great outside areas. Fenced backyard for dogs is priceless."
Nasuf, March 2016
"The property is nicer than in the photos. Fully equipped which was great! The house was in a good location and was very spacious and relaxing. LOVE the outside deck!! We would stay again!"
Franca, December 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.