Looking for a holiday house that is close to the beach and has a relaxed beach cottage feel? Sol Haven is what you've been looking for.
This four bedroom, two level beach cottage offers the perfect location for a relaxed beach lifestyle, whether it’s for a weekend getaway or longer you will want to return again. Just a three minute, 300m walk and one street back from the famous white sands of Callala Beach, enjoy a relaxed day at the beach and return to relax even more on the rear deck with an afternoon BBQ and drinks while watching the kids play in the fully fenced backyard.
Polished timber floors in the living, dining and kitchen open plan area upstairs is easy care for your holiday. There is also a bathroom and three bedrooms upstairs with main having doors opening onto the front balcony. The kitchen features a dishwasher, microwave, electric cooktop and oven, Coffee machine and more. The lounge area has TV, DVD and a selection of DVDs.
Downstairs is a huge open plan family room, combined laundry / bathroom and a fourth bedroom. The downstairs living opens to a paved area and backyard with side gate access to allow for plenty of parking for car and boat.
Feel like doing more than just relaxing, Sol Haven provides boogie boards, paddle boards, board games and a set of golf clubs for guests use.
Note there is no internal access between the two levels, an outside staircase at rear gives access between the two floors.
Your dog is most welcome outside also and a $100 Pet surcharge is applicable.
Callala Beach is a dog-friendly beach.
As the sun sets, fire up the barbecue and enjoy the twilight as the night sky reveals its beauty.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Assortment of DVD’s and board games
• Paddle boards, boogie boards and a set of golf clubs
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, pedestal fan
Bedroom 2: Single bed and porta cot
Bedroom 3: Tribunk
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed downstairs
• 300 m to Callala Beach
• 600 m to Callala RSL Country Club
• 3.2 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
• 3.9 km to Callala Bay
• 18 km to Currarong
• 23.2 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Really well equipped house- Had everything we needed. Comfy beds and a fabulous shower.”
Sally, October 2016
“Welcoming and comfortable property. Close to the beach”
Anon, June 2016
"This house is ideal for a family getaway. Well equipped and close to the beach." Elizabeth, November 2015
"This is a great house for a family holiday. It is very comfortable and well equiped. Very close to the beach too"
Eliza, September 2015