This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Callala Sun is a two bedroom renovated cottage that is warm and cosy in winter and bright and airy in summer. It provides the perfect retreat to unwind, de-stress and recuperate from the daily grind.
The property boasts a fully functional and modern kitchen, a modern bathroom and large outdoor area, perfect for BBQ's and soaking up the summer sun after a day spent at the beach, which sits just 500m from your door. The large fully fenced rear yard is perfect for families with young children.
Callala Beach is part of Jervis Bay, famous for the whitest sands in the world. It is perfect for fishing, swimming, sailing and canoeing. Callala Sun offers small town conveniences of Callala Bay and the bigger shopping opportunities of Nowra only a 20 minute drive away, this cottage is perfectly located.
Outdoor dining will be an absolute pleasure to the BBQ connoisseur with a great back yard that provides an open fire pit where you can sit around and tell your stories from the day just gone, or bring out the guitar and have a sing along. The back yard is abundant with bird life and provides lots of space for the kids to enjoy.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Outdoor shower
• Tranquil bushland setting
• Easy flat walk to sandy beach
• Outdoor children activities
• Extra blankets
• Electric Heating
• Outdoor fire pit
Bedroom 1 - Double
Bedroom 2 Tri Bunk Rumpus Room - Sofa Bed
• 500 m to Callala beach
• 1.7 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.3 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 5 km to Callala Bay
• 19.2 km to Currarong
• 24.3 Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Beautiful Feel very lucky to have stayed here. Thank you.”
Shelley, February 2017
“Wonderful place. Close to the beach.”
G.V.S, December 2016
"Very comfortable, serene property."
Christel, March 2016
"This is a quirky feeling home which we liked. The kids loved the big yard. Thanks for the bikes and toys."
Fiona, January 2016