Gunyah has been set up as the ideal family holiday home for your next coastal getaway. Situated across the road from the beach, Gunyah offers accommodation for up to eight guests. Once you arrive you won’t want to leave as Gunyah is in the perfect location, offering activities for all ages.
The house accommodates up to eight guest in four bedrooms. It has two living areas, two TVs both with DVD players and a selection of DVDs for you to choose from. The downstairs living area also has a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave and is a perfect spot for the kids to relax and watch movies or play some of the board games on offer. Outdoor dining is provided, seating up to ten people, and an outdoor shower is also at the property.
Accommodation with quality furnishings and a perfect location 100 m from beach access is what awaits you at Gunyah and is the perfect getaway for one or two families.
Gas heating is provided at the property and ceiling fans provide cooling during the warmer months.
The property features:-
• 2 TV’s with DVD player
• Selection of DVD’s and board games
• Gas heating and ceiling fans
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Outdoor shower
Bedroom 1: Queen (porta cot also available at property), ceiling fans
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x singles, 2 trundles
Bedroom 4: 2 x singles
Warm cosy doonas
DVDs and board games for indoor entertainment
Across the road from the beach
Views of Jervis Bay
Outdoor furniture and shower
• 100 m to Callala Beach
• 1.7 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.3 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.9 km to Callala Bay
• 19.1 km to Currarong
• 24 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds, including trundles, will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.