Located in Benton Sands Estate, nestled in a natural bushland setting, you will find this perfect holiday home.
Scribbly Gum on Benton is only a short stroll to Callala Beach via Pete's beach walk where you will discover panoramic views of Jervis Bay.
This three-bedroom home has a sunny north facing lounge room opening onto a timber deck for you to enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon drinks. All the comforts of home are included with an en suite to the main bedroom, a dishwasher and reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge room. The open plan kitchen and dining area leads to a functional outdoor BBQ area and private backyard.
There is a second TV room for the children and the laundry has an additional basin and 3rd toilet. Parking is included with an undercover carport and off street parking space.
Enjoy the use of the community club house and heated pool. Well behaved pets welcome.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Coffee machine
• Washing machine and dryer
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
• Access to Benton Sands community indoor pool
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Single bunk and single bed
• 550 m to Callala Beach
• 1.4 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.2 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
• 4.9 km to Callala Bay
• 19.1 km to Currarong
• 24.2 km to Nowra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $140 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“The kitchen was great and well equipped. The beds were very comfortable. What a fantastic holiday”
Fiona, December 2016