Corner Haven has been set up with relaxation and the family holiday in mind. While being able to accommodate a large family well, it is still welcoming and comfortable for smaller groups as well.
Corner Haven is both child friendly and pet friendly having a fully fenced back yard which also has double gate access to allow you to store the boat securely.
We have four bedrooms, two bathrooms including ensuite and two living areas, ideal to allow the kids and adults to have separate areas to chill out in. You will love the outdoor covered entertainment area where you can enjoy family BBQ's and relax after a day at the beach.
Callala Beach is a short flat 300 m walk away, no need to pack the car.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Central heating
• Washing machine
• Covered outdoor entertainment and BBQ
• Fully fenced
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 set of single bunks
Bedroom 4 - Queen Bed
• 300 m to Callala Beach
• 1.8 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.4 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 5.1 km to Callala Bay
• 19.3 km to Currarong
• 24.5 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.