This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Poolside is a new, modern, spacious three bedroom home in the Benton Sands Estate at Callala Beach.
The main bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe with glass doors opening out onto the entertainment deck. The hallway has full length louvered windows either side which allows great airflow when they are open, fantastic for keeping the house cooler in summer.
Two other bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with two sets of bunks, have access to the main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
The living area is open plan, the lounge has Foxtel with sports package, free Wi-Fi and a gas fireplace - great for those cosy winter bookings, and all of this is over looked by the great open plan kitchen with island bench. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, a fabulous large gas cooktop and filtered water. This entire area has glass doors that open wide to bring the outdoor entertainment area in and alfresco dining is made easy.
Washing machine and dryer are provided in the large laundry area and there is a hot/cold shower outside for you to wash off the day’s sand when coming back from the beach, which is only 300 meters away.
Pets are most welcome at Poolside with a small fenced yard and ability to sleep the dog in the garage for shelter. Pets are not allowed in the house.
The Estate boasts a Community heated indoor pool available only to guests staying within the estate, access to this is available across the road from the house.
The property features:-
• TV with Foxtel and DVD player
• Ceiling fans
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Access to Benton Sands Community Indoor Pool
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, ensuite
Bedroom 2: 2 x sets single bunks
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
• 300 m to Callala Beach
• 1.1 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 3.9 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.6 km to Callala Bay
• 18.8 km to Currarong
• 23.9 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Fantastic accommodation- in a great location. Most enjoyable. Thanks." Jenny, April 2016
"Very spacious, modern and clean. Great location, wonderfully equipped kitchen and great having out door shower / post beach rinse and returning home with clean clothes thanks to the washing machine."
Boris, March 2016
"This ia a beautiful property in a beautiful spot. Just around 50 metres from the beach. I recommend to everyone. Property is still a brand new house with lots of equipment and with modern technologies. I think this property deserves 5 stars. Thank you for having us."
Darji, February 2016