Poolside is a new, modern, spacious, three bedroom home in the Benton Sands Estate at Callala Beach.
The main bedroom has an en suite and walk in robe with glass doors opening out onto the entertainment deck. The hallway has full length louvered windows either side which allows great airflow when they are open, fantastic for keeping the house cooler in summer.
Two other bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with two sets of bunks, have access to the main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
The living area is open plan, the lounge has Foxtel with sports package, free Wi-Fi and a gas fireplace - great for those cosy winter bookings, and all of this is over looked by the great open plan kitchen with island bench. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, a fabulous large gas cooktop and filtered water. This entire area has glass doors that open wide to bring the outdoor entertainment area in and alfresco dining is made easy.
Washing machine and dryer are provided in the large laundry area and there is a hot/cold shower outside for you to wash off the day’s sand when coming back from the beach, which is only 300 metres away.
Pets are most welcome at Poolside with a small fenced yard and ability to sleep the dog in the garage for shelter. Pets are not allowed in the house.
The Estate boasts a community heated indoor pool available only to guests staying within the estate, access to this is available across the road from the house.
The property features:
• TV with Foxtel and DVD player
• Ceiling fans
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Access to Benton Sands community indoor pool
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite
• Bedroom 2: 2 x sets single bunks
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• 300 m to Callala Beach
• 1.1 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 3.9 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.6 km to Callala Bay
• 18.8 km to Currarong
• 23.9 km to Nowra
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly– please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
“Beautiful house and was perfect for a weekend away. Had lots of extras in the garage to use.”
Georgina, October 2017
“Perfect size and location for our family of four. Very peaceful and worth staying again. Thank you.”
Andrew, April 2017
“Everything is excellent. Beautiful property in a beautiful location. I definitely recommend this property to my friends and hopefully we will be back soon. Property itself is brand new with lots of equipment. I think this property deserves 5 stars. Thank you for having us.”
Darji, February 2016
"Very spacious, modern and clean. Great location, wonderfully equipped kitchen and great having out door shower / post beach rinse and returning home with clean clothes thanks to the washing machine."
Boris, March 2016
“Fantastic accommodation- in a great location. Most enjoyable. Thanks.”
Jenny, April 2016