This stunning multimillion dollar home is designed to maximise its beach side location. As soon as you set foot on the property the Balinese style decor and gardens will take your breath away and bring a sense of tranquillity and relaxation.
The home features four bedrooms all with king beds, one of which can be separated into two singles catering for little ones. There are four bathrooms – each with its own sense of style and sophistication as well as a fifth toilet and outdoor shower. The main bathroom has a large tub perfect for soaking away the sun and sand.
The kitchen comprises of top quality appliances and flows out to the main living area taking in the spectacular ocean views. Lay back in the living room and enjoy the sea breeze, watch some TV or venture out onto the second floor deck where you can enjoy a meal while relaxing and again taking in the amazing ocean views.
Two of the bedrooms are upstairs, one of which is its own separate quarter with its own kitchen and bathroom and enough space to spread out and clear your mind. Two bedrooms are down stairs along with a rumpus/play room with flat screen TV, toys for the little ones and a sofa lounge.
The architecturally designed building wraps around a central Zen garden which captures the sun. The sound of running water and the sea breeze make this space oh so relaxing. Then there is the rear garden with a beautiful, lush lawn edged by coastal gardens that leads you to the viewing deck. Take a few more steps and you are on the whitest sands in the world. The beautiful waters of Jervis Bay are at your disposal with easy access. Swim, surf, sail, fish, kayak, dive, snorkel or just kick back and relax, soak up the sun and catch the dolphins and whales at play.
With a local café around the corner, RSL club for dining and the Callala Bay shopping centre a 5 minute drive away all your needs will be taken care of. Nowra is only a 30 minute drive away with many specialty shops or head to Huskisson, also about 30 minute drive for some fine dining and more shopping.
Villa Salina is the ultimate holiday destination to relax, unwind & treat yourself to the indulgence of luxury that you deserve.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Ceiling fans
• Air conditioning
• Multiple TV’s, Foxtel and Wi-Fi
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Outdoor shower
• Balinese Zen garden
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: King
Bedroom 4: King
• Direct access to Culburra Beach
• 1 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 3.6 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
• 4.3 km to Callala Bay
• 18.4 km to Currarong
• 23.6 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Such a lovely holiday house. Ultimate home away from home. Dogs, kids & Adults alike can’t wait to come back. Two more trips booked, Thanks.”
Allan, April 2016