This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
Whispering Waves has the laid-back charms of a refreshed beach house. It's just a two minute walk, from the pristine white sands of Jervis Bay, in the quiet, friendly village of Callala Beach.
'Whispering Waves' is perfect for a weekend getaway or weeklong stay.
Enjoy walks along the beach, reading a book on the sand, swimming in the clear waters of Jervis Bay, cycling, golf and many other local activities. Or stay at home to watch the world go slowly by, enjoy BBQs and outdoor dining on the covered back entertaining area, curl up on the couch with a book or watch a movie. The choice is yours to relax however you want.
At night, listen to the waves and watch the night sky come alive in a brilliant star show.
‘Whispering Waves is a beachside house with four bedrooms and can sleep 11 people. The look of the house from the street deceives you, as a small cottage, however once inside you will find spacious areas with lounge and family room enabling you to separate the kids from the adults and watch whatever TV shows you want.
Air Conditioners and heaters are available to ensure your stay is comfortable.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with stove and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, and lots more.
Afternoons and evenings can be spent on the covered back entertaining area, with an outdoor dining setting for gas BBQ and grassed yard for the kids to play in.
The outside laundry has a top loader washing machine and second shower and toilet.
Callala Beach is 2.5 hours from Sydney and 20 minutes from Nowra.
From 'Whispering Waves' it’s a two minute walk to the beach. Close by there is the local RSL where you can enjoy a drink, game of golf or lawn bowls and Callala Bay has IGA, bakery, café and several other stores.
Nowra is just a 20 minute drive for anything else you could need.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Multiple TVs
• Gas heating
• 2 x Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
• Washing machine
• Covered outdoor setting and BBQ
• Outdoor Shower
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Tribunk
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
Bedroom 4: 2x sets of Bunks
• 180 m to Callala Beach
• 1.8 km to Callala RSL Country Golf Club
• 4.4 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 5.2 km to Callala Bay
• 24.4 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $430 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.